"What? No! It's jammed!" He shook the gun angrily.

Smash dropped the bullet. "Alright, let's wrap this up then, I got lunch plans in a few minutes."

He flew faster than the speed of a larry shipper getting worked up over a new larry picture over to the thief who was still trying to get the gun to work.

He picked up the man with one hand and punched him with the other, knocking the thief out.

The crowd cheered as police cars swarmed the place.

"Here you go officers." Smash said, handing the unconscious thief over. "Get him out of here."

"Thank you so much Mr. Smash." The female officer gushed. "That was amazing."

"It was nothing." Smash grinned and grabbed the suitcase of money. He walked it over to the sharply dressed man, the owner of the bank. "I think you dropped something." He handed over the case.

"You can keep it Mr. Smash, thank you for saving my bank."

"I wouldn't really be saving it if I kept the stolen money, now would I?" The hero asked. "I couldn't accept this anyway."

He bowed and took off into the air.

Luke sighed dreamily. "Oh wow. That was amazing! Did you see his muscles? Oh God and that bandana was so sexy, right Cal?"

Calum rolled his eyes. "Why do all superhero's wear their underwear on the outside?"

"Hey guys, what'd I miss?" An out of breath voice called.

Both boys turned and faced their friend, Michael, running up.

"Oh nothing, just Smash saving the day again." Calum shrugged.

"Why do you always miss them?" Luke pouted. "It was amazing! He was all "not in my town you dick", and the killer was like "argh you got me you dick" and the cops were like "yay you saved us!" and Smash was all like "it happens" and flew off in a cloud of kick ass!" Luke said dramatically.

".....None of that happened." Calum said.

Luke shrugged. "Close enough."

-

The next day was the start of a new trimester at school.

"Hey, what lunch hour do you have?" Luke asked, looking down at his schedule. He was walking between Mikey and Calum down the halls.

"Second." Mikey said. "I hate new trimesters, I had first lunch last tri."

"Hey, I have second lunch too! This tri will be better than last years!" Calum said.

"I have second lunch too!" Luke beamed. "Other than having Mr. Strand first hour, this will be a great year"

"Oh, bad luck." Michael sympathized.

They split up to go to their lockers.

Almost all the seats were filled when Luke walked into class.

He quickly took a seat by a curly haired boy in front.

"Hey, I like your bandana." Luke said as he sat down. "It looks familiar."

The boy looked at him. "Huh?" He quickly reached up and felt his head for the bandana. His eyes widened. "Oh, uh thanks." He quickly took it off and stuffed it in his pocket.

Luke gave him a confused look. "Why'd you do th-"

"Good morning everyone!" Mr. Strand said. "Let's start the new trimester with a game!"