Victory

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Percy Jackson, nor Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does

Third Person POV:

Percy looked at Tartarus' dragon form and took a step forward. He then reared his head back and let out a roar so loud that it caused every monster nearby to shiver in fear at what could have been unleashed. He then sprinted forward toward Tartarus who blew another column of fire at him. Percy just raised his shield and a silver dome covered him protecting him from the flames. Percy then jumped out of the flames and rammed his sword into Tartarus' snout.

Tartarus reared his head back in pain allowing Percy to leap high into the air as he capped Riptide and pulled out his pocket watch and spun it in his hand. The chain wrapped around his hand three times before he caught the watch and opened it, summoning his scythe. As Percy fell, Tartarus backhanded him into a wall, sending up a large cloud of dust. Tartarus then blew a column of fire into the dust cloud.

A silver light flashed inside the cloud and just before the fire hit, a figure raced out a cloud of dust behind them as they ran across the wall. Tartarus' head followed Percy trying to hit him with his fire. Percy then veered off the wall and raced toward Tartarus. Tartarus then noticed that Percy's scythe was embedded into the ground as he ran.

'This will be the end of you Guardian' Tartarus growled as he turned around and used his tail to swipe at Percy who sped up and watched the tail hurdle towards him

At the last second, Percy dropped to his knees and lowered himself onto his back as he slid under the swipe. When the tail was over him, Percy lifted himself back up and kept running as he completed a full circle around Tartarus and quickly carved an 'X' into the center of the circle. Percy then charged Tartarus and leapt into the air.

Tartarus smirked as he used his dragon claws and batted Percy extremely high into the air before rearing his head back and sending another column of flames into the sky and waved his head around trying to fill the air with flames.

Percy rolled out of the way of one set of flames before he held his shield out and fell through a second set. He then gripped his scythe tightly in both hands as he neared the ground and when he landed he swung down with all his might. He then focused on his earth shaker abilities and created a magnitude ten super earthquake. The ground that Percy carved cracked and groaned before four jagged shapes shot out of the ground as they were forced up. Tartarus on top of the last one and Percy on flat ground.

'What is this!' Tartarus shouted in dragon tongue as a silver aura surrounded Percy and he shot forward like a speeding bullet

Percy launched off the ground, leaving a shattered section where he once was before he planted his foot on the first piece of ground then launching off shattering the section and repeating the action to the second and third sections of ground. When Percy reached Tartarus, he was fifty feet off the ground before he dug his scythe into the side of the jagged cliff and swung high into the air. He soared over Tartarus' head and landed at his tail where he slammed his scythe head into the black scaled tail and faced Tartarus as his silver and vibrant sea green eyes flashed and he raced up Tartarus' spine, making sure the scythe blade was carving into Tartarus' dragon form as he cut down his spine.

Tartarus let out a booming roar of pain as Percy reached his head and the momentum once again launched Percy into the air. However, Percy descended quickly and slammed his scythe into the top of the gem located in Tartarus' forehead and using the momentum of falling and his guardian strength he pried the gem out of its socket causing it to clatter to the ground with a painful roar from Tartarus.

'YOU WILL SUFFER!!!' Tartarus screamed but failed to notice was once again air born and drawing his bow back as the scythe was embedded into the ground next to the large black gem

"I am the hunter, no beast has escaped my mark, and you're the next on my list" Percy said as he seemingly stalled in the air as a full silver moon shimmered behind him "I fire this arrow in memory of the fallen hunters, I hunt under the beauty of Artemis, and I strike down with the power and might of the heavens that have granted me my power" He finished as sliver energy filtered down his bow and encased the arrow with a holy silver light before he fired

The arrow shot forward like lightning, one second it was notched, the next it rocketed straight into the socket where the gem once was. As soon as the arrow struck the cavity, Tartarus reared his head again in pain but no sound came out, instead a silver light blasted out of his mouth as his eyes turned from pitch black to pure silver and two more shafts of silver shot out as cracks began to form in the dragon's form. It's wings began ripping and tearing until it was just bone that was left and the dragon that was Tartarus fell to the ground motionless as the sliver energy remained for a few moments before vanishing.

Percy dropped to the ground and fell to a knee in exhaustion as the toll of using such energy nearly made him pass out.

Percy's POV:

I panted as I shouldered my bow and forced myself to a stand position as I walked over to my Scythe and picked it up. As I did, the large black gem cracked and exploded with a blinding flash of light. I felt something curl around my neck and extended a hidden blade and was about to strike when I heard an ancient voice in my head.

'Calm, young one, I am Midguardsormr, king of dragons, and I thank you for freeing me from that monster' The voice said and when my vision returned I looked down to find a black and white baby dragon curled around my neck 'I have one request of you, please, take me from this horrid place'

"Alright, you can tag along" I said with a smirk as I spun my scythe and watched as it turned back into a pocket watch that I put in my pocket "How do we get out?" I said and looked around

'Well, the only exit I see is up' he said and I looked up and saw the large tunnel that lead to this hell hole and I sighed 'I could lift you up to the very edge but in this form I can only do that'

"Damn, that strong?" I ask and the dragon flutters to my back and digs its claws into the back of my armor, not leaving a dent but just enough to grab

'Yes, but I am still weak and will need to rest afterwards' He said and I nodded as its tiny wings flapped and lifted me up

After several minutes we reached the edge of the tunnel and I pulled my daggers out and dug them into the rock. Midguard curled around my neck as I used pure upperbody strength and pulled myself up and ripped my left dagger out, and making sure the blade was horizontal I drove it higher into the rock and lifted up before I drove my right dagger into the rock a few inches higher as I placed my foot into the foot hold I created when I first drove my daggers into the rock. This process repeated itself numerous times over the next few days as I climbed my way out of Tartarus.

"I'm coming Arty, just a bit longer" I said as I kept climbing

A/N: Whooo!

~Major Nich