Round Two

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Percy Jackson, nor Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does

10 years later

Third Person POV:

The door of a room inside a Manhattan apartment building opens up and a boy walks in. The boy has raven black hair, and sea green eyes, he had a cut on his cheek from a shard of glass. Voices were coming from downstairs, they were arguing. The boy went to his bathroom sink and turned on the water.

Perseus' POV:

'I hate Gabe, that fat walrus of a man can go drown in the ocean for all I care!' I thought to myself as I splashed water on my face to help clean out the cut I got when the walrus threw his empty beer bottle on the table, causing it to shatter.

After I had washed my face, I looked in the mirror and saw that my cut, for some reason looked nearly healed. I passed it off as seeing things when I first looked.

"Today was supposed to be my birthday... mom and I were supposed to head up to Montauk for the week... I guess that filthy walrus had other plans" I mutter to myself as I go to my window and look up at the sunset colored sky, and I could see a small sliver of the blood moon that always rose on my birthday

At that moment, my mom opened the door to my room and walked in.

"Percy, grab your suitcase, were heading to Montauk." She said just as Smelly Gabe the Walrus appeared in the door frame

"Sally, I said that you're not going! You need to stay here and cook dinner!" Gabe said as he roughly grabbed my mother's arm and yanked her towards him "You don't need to go to that stupid beach house this year."

"No, Gabe, you can cook your own damn dinner. It's Percy's birthday!" Mom said as she tried to free herself from Gabe's grasp

Gabe tightened his grip on my mother and yanked her back harder causing her to yelp slightly. The small yelp my mother gave infuriated me. I ran from the window toward Gabe and as I past my bed which was supported on a wooden frame, I grabbed a wooden post, that held my footboard up, and ripped it off the bedframe before rushing at Gabe. In the blink of an eye I was in front of the walrus and I swung the post at him. I hit him in the center of his face causing him to let go of my mom to try and hold his face as he growled in agony. However, I swung again towards his stomach and when it hit, Gabe doubled over just as I brought the post back into his face breaking his nose and causing blood to be splattered everywhere.

"It's Filthy Males like you that Piss me off!!! You think you're so High and Mighty and you take woman for granted." I said as I continued to bash Gabe with the post

I glanced at the window and noticed the blood moon had risen. I look back and noticed that Gabe was standing back up and he swung a punch at my face while I was distracted. I closed my eyes and braced for the hit, but it never came, instead I heard the sound of bones breaking and I snapped my eyes open and noticed a bright silver shield in front of me. Gabe pulled his hand back, holding it as he broke his wrist. I took this opportunity and swung the post one last time at the side of Gabe's head, when the post made contact it shattered and pieces of wood rained down everywhere as Gabe crumpled to the floor unconscious.

"Don't touch my mom you filth" I spat before I turned around and noticed my mom staring out of my window

I walked up to her and stood next to her.

"Mom, you ready to go" I ask and she looks at me with a smile on her face

"Yes, let's go, shall we?" she said as if her son didn't beat the seven shades of Hades out of a filthy male