Beautiful Silver Moon

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Percy Jackson, nor Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does

Percy's POV:

After Annabeth and Shane finished with my tour of Camp Half Blood, Shane said she had to do some stuff for Dionysus. When Shane left, Annabeth grabbed my arm and tugged me away from the center of camp, and after a minute I found myself at the back of cabin six with Annabeth glaring at me.

"Alright, you're going to explain to me what the hades you did!" Annabeth said with narrowing eyes "Who's your godly parent? Why does Mr. D like you?"

I hold up my hands in a 'slow down' gesture.

"One question at a time Brainiac. I can't answer questions as fast as you can ask them" I say and Annabeth's eyes narrow further "Alright alright"

I take a deep breath.

"For one, I don't know my godly parent, but I do believe it has to do with water. Second, Dionysus likes me because I show him respect. He's a god of Olympus for Zeus' sake, he took on two Giants in the Gigantomachy, the only other Olympian that did that was Artemis, and she had her hunters to aid her." I say factually and Annabeth's eyes look at me slightly startled

"How do you know Artemis took on two giants? You weren't there when it happened!" Annabeth stated and I held my forehead as I got a headache "Percy, you alright"

I keep holding my head as the headache gets worse, then it disappeared as soon as it came. I stand up and rub my temples a little before I look at Annabeth.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a small headache." I say, "any more questions?"

Annabeth ponders a minute before her eyes narrow once more.

"When Grover said that when you fought the Minotaur, you had a faint silver aura around you. Do you know what that means?" Annabeth asked and I looked at her confused

"I don't know of any silver aura, or taunting for that matter. All I know is that I fought the Minotaur, that's it" I say flatly "Now, I'm going to go to the archery range so I can forget about that night. Thank you for bringing the death of my mother up again." I say dryly as I walk away towards the archery range

"Percy, I'm sorry" I hear Annabeth say as she jogs and catches up to me and we keep walking "I'm sorry Percy, I didn't mean to bring that back up"

"Apology accepted, but please, don't bring that up again." I say as we reach the range

When we arrive, I notice Chiron out of his wheel chair and I walk up to him.

"Hey Chiron" I say and he looks at me

"Ah, Perseus, glad to see your taking this new experience well" Chiron says as he walks over to a camper who is struggling with shooting a bow "You here to learn some Archery Perseus?"

I nod as I walk over to a rack of bows and I inspect them a bit, after a while Chiron walked over and cleared his throat.

"So, you find a bow you like?" I shake my head

"None of these... er... 'call out' to me, if you know what I mean" I say and Chiron nods

"Why don't you try a few bows out. Maybe you'll get a feel for one" Chiron advises

I nod and I pick up a bow that looks like it's made out of oak. I grab a handful of arrows and walk over to a stand. Suddenly my instincts take over as I get into a stance, grab an arrow, notch it, then I draw the string back before releasing. The arrow flew straight and true before it hit the dead center of the target in front of me. I look at the bow with disapproval as I put it off to the side and grab another one. I repeated the process until I had gone through all the bows and I had received bull's eyes on every shot.