The Fulfillment of The Prophecy

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Percy Jackson, nor Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does.

(100 Years later)

Percy's POV:

I was sitting on a tree branch in the middle of the hunters' camp, reflecting on my time with the hunters. A few days after Zoe and Heather arrived, Artemis forced Deloise and the other hunters to apologize for their rash actions and were also punished for disobeying a direct order from Artemis. Heather joined the hunters under a special oath in which allowed her to date the one person who she loved unconditionally, which turned out to be Phoenix. After that, the hunters, apart from Zoe, Heather, and Artemis left me alone, I would do my job as a guardian and protect them from monsters that attacked camp or threatened to overwhelm a group of hunters that were out scouting. It was on one such scouting missions 50 years ago when Deloise was killed by the minotaur, I was returning to the camp with two girls by the names of Atlanta and Phoebe, when Artemis sent me a mind message stating that Deloise and a few other girls were in trouble. I quickly dropped Atlanta and Phoebe off at the camp before speeding towards the location Artemis had told me where Deloise went.

When I arrived, the minotaur had just impaled Deloise through the stomach before throwing her at my feet. Deloise looked up at me with sorrow filled eyes before whispering 'Show that pile of shit not to mess with the hunters of Artemis... Please'. After those words Deloise's head lolled to the side, and I felt an unimaginable burst of fury as I pulled my shield and spear off my back and charged the minotaur as the other hunters retreated. According to the hunters that saw me fight the minotaur I fought the monster while also taunting him by calling him 'beef head'.  But I made sure Deloise was remembered as a hero among the hunters.

After Deloise's death, Zoe became the next lieutenant and from that moment on, life was smooth sailing, apart from the monster attacks that is, but then again you can't really stop those.

Then, just a few months ago I found out that I had a half-brother. At first, I was ecstatic, until I found out what kind of person he was. Now you may be wondering what his name is, its Orion, and he is a pompous, arrogant, egotistical, self-centered ass. I hated him instantly after he started bragging about his accomplishments. But Artemis took a liking to him for his abilities in archery, he was almost as good as Artemis and Apollo, which meant he was almost as good as myself. Artemis allowed him into the hunt despite Zoe's and mine's warnings, and almost instantly he started showing off so much that Zoe had asked me to put him in his place. So, I pulled a bow, that Chaos gave me, off of my back and walked over to where Orion was shooting arrows and I challenged him to a contest. The rules were simple 'Who ever splits the most arrows in a minute wins. Once the minute was up, I had split 120 arrows whereas Orion had only split 60, so in the end Orion had stopped showing off when I was around, which was almost always.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by the P.A.E.S.C.A, also known as Orion, sitting on a tree branch next to mine.

"Hey, Perseus. You want to go on a 'Hunting' trip with me?" Orion says with a small wink "I'm looking for a doe, and maybe you can find one too."

I glare at him with a look of annoyance. He raises his hands in defeat before he jumps off of the branch and walks off.

"That P.A.E.S.C.A thinks he can get me to shirk off my duties as a Guardian? Well he can go jump into Tartarus because that's not ever happening." I mutter to myself as I keep a lookout over the camp

(Three hours later)

I was still sitting in my branch when I heard a loud scream coming from off in the distance. I jump off my perch and when I hit the ground I sprint towards the scream with extreme speed. When I reach where the scream came from my blood turns cold as I notice Heather on the ground fighting against Orion. I rush forward as I pull my spear off my back while I mind message Phoenix about what was happening. I turn my attention back to Orion as I reach him and thrust my spear forward straight through his stomach as he tried to kiss Heather. But, I didn't stop moving forward, I had impaled Orion through the stomach and picked him up as I barreled forward until I hit a tree, causing my spear to snap into splinters of wood. However, as Orion fell to the ground oozing blood I pushed him so he was on his back and I started unloading as many heavy-handed punches into his face as possible. I felt a wave of heat wash over me but it didn't stop me from punching Orion's already disfigured face into a pulp. After I was satisfied that Orion's face no longer resembled a face and more like soup I stood up, turned around and saw Phoenix cradling Heather in his arms. I walk over and kneel next to him.