Heaven Knows

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Percy Jackson, nor Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does

Several Months Tartarus time, One week Earth time later

Third Person POV:

In the depths of Tartarus, located in a blood red castle, on the very lowest floor, was a being who held himself high for no reason except to push forward. This being used to be powerful beyond belief, but now he is nothing, a nobody with no title. He used to be Percy Jackson, Guardian of Artemis, now he is a prisoner for all eternity.

A quick look at this once undefeatable guardian proves that his will still holds strong but his body has taken lashing after lashing, been beaten and broken. Scars and stab wounds litter his flesh, his weapons and clothing stripped from him leaving him in only his pants. However, no matter the torture, no matter what is done to him, he remains silent for he knows if he makes one sound, he will fail to protect his charge.

Percy's POV:

CRACK!

The whip opened wound after wound on my back as Tartarus growled in frustration that I wouldn't concede and cry out in pain. I cannot, I will not. Instinct and Iota have gone silent yet I know they are still around.

CRACK!

The whip lashed out again and I steeled my eyes as the pain increased as Tartarus rubbed salt into the wounds. I however made no indication that I felt it. I would not give in, I would not betray her. However, I heard Tartarus chuckle before he moved in front of me and kneeled next to my face.

"You are strong willed, I will admit to that, and for that I have decided to give you one gift" He said but raised his hand "I know what you want, you want to talk to your mistress once more, and I will grant that, but after that, you will be a constant torture tool for me" He said dangerously as he waved his hand and the shackles that bound my hands fell off and I fell forward but I did not thank him

He waved his hand again and a drachma appeared as well as a rainbow. I took the coin and weakly threw it into the rainbow as the door opened and my necklace that I got from Apollo was thrown in before the door shut and was locked again. I put the necklace around my neck before summoning a guitar and the message got to Iris.

"I-Iris, connect me to A-Artemis. But do not show me show the adventures we went on please" I said weakly and the rainbow turned blue in depression but the image did not show me Artemis and I smiled "T-Thank you"

I felt Iota and Instinct merge with me and I felt a bit better but not by much. I started strumming the cords of the guitar.

Artemis' POV:

'H-He's gone' I thought to myself as the council argued about what happened 'I-I'm alone' I thought as a blue iris message appeared in the center of the throne room

However, instead of a person, it was an image of me and Percy running through the forest. Then, the music started.

"There's no time to waste

In this famous goodbye

There's Angels landing on the shore"

Percy and I were laughing by a lake along with the hunters and he pulled out a handful of flowers and handed them to me. The image then shifted to him and Phoenix holding their own in a training exercise against me and my hunters.

"So lay down with me

Let the river run dry

It's Sunday in the six-day war"