Chapter 12: μ's

Hey guys! Before we start off the chapter, I have something I would like to share! First off, I would like announce that this chapter, chapter 12 is gonna be twice as long as the ones before, reason being is because 12 is one of my favourite numbers. Of course the next chapters are gonna be the same as the ones before, so think of this chapter as a special chapter

The new years!! A great time for celebrations and start off a new chapter in your life!

"Hm? Oh! Maki-chan! Hey there!" you spotted the red-haired girl on your way to the shrine. She was wearing a pink kimono and her sash was designed with flowers with a blue as its main colour.

"Huh?! What are you doing here?!" She swiftly turned to my direction and asked in a uninviting manner.

"Hm? I thought we were all visiting the shrine together?"

"Oh... r-right"

I looked around, "Guess the others still haven't arrived yet huh?"

"Y-Yeah..."

Maki looked a little down and is as red as her hair, "Hey, are you feeling alright?"

"Huh? Why would yo-"

"Hm?" she suddenly stopped talking as I place my forehead against hers to check if she's having the flu.

"W-What are you doing you idiot!!!"

"Bwaah!"

Smack!

She slapped me five metres away from her.

"Ouch! What was that for??"

"Wh-What are trying to do me, huh?!"

Her face is redder than before

"What are you on abou-"

Wait, I just placed my forehead against hers right? Oh my god! No wonder she's mad at me! My face turned red as well,

"S-Sorry Maki-sama! Please forgive me for harassing me! I beg of you!"

"W-Well I wouldn't go as far as to call it harassment, but you did do something bad... but I forgive you "(Y/N)-chan", now stand up!"

I was on my knees and hands facing the ground begging for forgiveness and did as she says.

"So uhh- what do you think?" Maki asks abruptly.

"Think about what?"

"Are you really that dense???"

"Huh?!"

"Wow, you really are an idiot, huh?"

"Hey, I don't want to hear that from the person I'm tutoring"

"Wh- how dare you!"

Smack!

She slapped me again...

"What was that for?" I asked her as I rubbed my almost broken cheek.

"That was for being rude to me!"

"Huh? Since when was I being rude to y-"

"Do you want me to slap you again?" He hand was raised; prepared for another slap.

"S-Sorry..."

"That's what I thought"

Eventually at some point we met up with the others and bumped into A-RISE... apparently Honoka asked them if they were visiting the shrine or not... on the outside, I just smiled at them but on the inside, I was actually face palming myself.