Chapter 18: Fame

Yesterday, I confessed my feelings to the first woman I have feelings for, to my surprise our feelings were mutual. Her name was Nishikino Maki.

Today, we started our day off with 5km running, along the way we found a stage and decided to stop there for now...

"Haah~ It feels so good." Kotori said.

"It's not a bad idea to have the concert here, either." Eli mentioned.

Oh yeah, did I mention that we're in New York City? Yeah, we were called for a report on school idols here in the city, and we're currently searching for a stage that suits our style. And well, yeah that's about everything you need to know.

"It's really calming." Eli continued.

"It's probably calming because we're all together." Nozomi suggested.

"Maybe."

"Hey. Wanna dance a little bit? (Y/N)-chan can sit this one out if you want." Maki suggests.

"Heh, well I do need to look at your movements, so I'll sit this one out." I answered.

"Rin-chan!" Hanayo called, "Ready?"

"Rin'll be the leader!

"Hello!" A stranger came up behind me greeting us. I turned and see three people, all female.

"Are you guys Japanese?" the blonde one asked.

In a calm, cool voice I answered, "Yeah."

"Yes! We are Japanese student." Honoka tried to communicate with them.

"You're here for some performance?" the brunette one asked.

"Wh-What is she saying?" Umi asked.

"It doesn't seem like she's upset..." Honoka tried to convince us.

"Even I understand that..." Umi wasn't convinced one bit. Lol.

"Yeah! They're school idols!" I answered as I know how to speak english fluently, "Their group is called μ's"

"School idols?" the blonde one asked.

Seriously, I'm surprised you guys don't know about this...

They just looked at each other and shook their shoulders upwards, "Well Japan seems cool!"

"We wanna go there too!" the brunette one goes.

"Well, I hope you have a fun time around here!" the blonde hoped, "Enjoy your stay! Bye!"

They all gave their farewells and so did I.

"They said since we came all the way here, we should enjoy ourselves to the fullest." I told μ's.

"Well?" Eli looked at Umi.

"You're amazing, (Y/N)-chan!" Kotori praised me.

"Yeah." Rin said.

"I did learn english ever since I was little."

As I climbed down the stage, I noticed Honoka was still staring at the girls.

"Alright!" Honoka exclaimed, "After a good practice, let's go see this city!"

"Yeah!" We all exclaimed.

After practice we went to see the statue of liberty by boat, Maki and I took a picture together without the girls noticing.