Chapter 4: Trouble

Hey there! My name is (L/N) (Y/N), I'm 15 years old, I go to Tokyo Gakuen High School. I am the dance manager and deputy song composer of the school idol group μ's... though not many people know that. I like to watch anime and play games. Anyways, back to the story!

"WHAAAT??!! Another Love Live!!!??"

"You don't have to shout you know," whispered Maki.

"Ehehehe, sorry," I apologised after shouting out loud in public.

"Talk about an idiot..."

"What?"

"So, where are we going anyways?"

-Sigh- why do people dodge my questions?

"Lets go to a crêpe place!" Suggested Rin. "Oh good idea, I could go for crêpe!" Honoka agreed.

"Ohh! Good idea." I also agreed.

After we got our crêpes we decided to get some drinks, "Do you think we really shouldn't do this Love Live? I mean this is a rare opportunity," suggested Nico.

"Yeah, it is pretty weird that Honoka doesn't want to go," continued Maki.

"Do you think she's still bummed out about the previous Love Live?" I asked.

"No, Honoka isn't that type of person," replied Umi.

"Then do you think she's just lazy?" I asked again.

"Probably not"

"Hmmm, let's just wrap up for the day, we can discuss this later on the phone or on a different time and place," as I pack up everything I brought and ended the conversation.

(Later that night)

We all decided to just talk about this matter on the phone without Honoka.

"Honoka probably has a lot of things on her mind, that's why she said we didn't need to join." Eli suggests.

"Things?" Umi and I replied curiously.

"I wonder what's up with her." Kotori wondered.

"I don't know either..." Eli replied.

"It's not like her right?" Nico said.

"You too, right?" Maki's voice could be heard from afar .

"But at this rate, we really won't be joining Love Live." Hanayo said abruptly.

"That would be sad." Rin suggested.

"Nico-chi, what are you going to do?" Nozomi's voice could be heard.

"I..."

"Of course, I want to perform at Love Live."

"No surprise there." Eli said.

"It might be because of how busy she's become after becoming the Student Council President." Umi suggested.

"But "I don't want to do it because I'm busy" doesn't really seem like something she'd say." Kotori denied that suggestion.

"Right?" I agreed with Kotori.

"As μ's is right now, we all practice together, and we have a place to sing and perform." Nozomi implied, "maybe that's enough for her."

Is it really though? "I'm cutting off, good night guys."

"Night (Y/N)"

Hmmm, joining Love Live would really help though.