Chapter:13

I want to dedicate this chapter to ellolace
She's supported all my works from the very beginning and she puts up with all my frustrating characters.😂 Thanks for always being there and being your lovely self❤️
********************************************

"I'm willing to make a deal with you- a deal that will benefit the both of us." He scanned my face to see any reaction.

I didn't have anything to say because I already knew what the "deal" would be... or should I say who it would be about. I knew if I accepted whatever plan he had up his sleeve; Orianna would probably be angry with me.

"Elaborate." He smirked as he continued talking.

"See, my lovely daughter hates the idea of mates. Why... I can't seem to fathom. I think you can change that though."

"How so?" He clapped his hands, then he shot up out of his seat.

"Yes, my favorite part! You're going to love this," he walked over to the side of the table I was sitting on and sat down next to me. "I was thinking I'll give you a certain amount of time with my daughter to... woo her."

"Ok, that's it?"

"Of course not, I need something out of the deal too. After your time is up with my daughter and you hadn't completed your task- I will take my daughter back and I can take a few of your pack fighters." I looked at him quizzically for a good minute, thinking everything he just said through.

"How many is a couple of pack fighters?"

"I don't know... no more than 30." He shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal.

"While you sit here and think- I'll go get some food and maybe even my daughter... just trying to add a little cherry to the sundae." He laughed as he walked out the room.

I was left there with my thoughts and that was not a good thing right now. The "deal" sounded pretty sweet and I was almost certain that I would be able to get her in less than a week if she went back home with me. I was just worried about her father adding some extra stuff after the deal had been set in stone.

Was this really a risk I was willing to take?

I didn't want to admit it yet, but... yes it was. My wolf had made up his mind, my mind had made up his mind, but I tried to fight it. I didn't want to just comply to his wish. I was an alpha and I had too much pride for that.

The more I stay here alone, the more I wanted to run out screaming that I accepted the deal. All I wanted was my mate and if this was the only way to get her, then I was willing to take the chance. I knew she would hate me for a little time, but I'll make her love me so fast that she won't even remember when she didn't. I just wanted us to be happy and together. I was tired of only seeing and interacting with her through a dream; I wanted her in real life, so I could touch her, kiss her, and show her everything that's she's been missing out on.

My mind was made up... I was taking the deal. I knew once I saw how angry she was I would regret it, but I also will make her regret not coming to me sooner.

Orianna walked in alongside her father. Her father had a huge grin on his face like he already knew what my answer was. Even if I had said no, after seeing her and smelling her, my mind would have automatically changed. She was just so beautiful and I already couldn't get enough of her.