Chapter:8

Akai POV

"You ready, Alpha?" Shea looked at me as me and a few pack members walked outside. I nodded my head as I started taking off my clothes, so I could shift.

"Let's go and reck a party!" My pack cheered, then we all shifted and started the run to Willow creek pack.

My pack ran in sync behind me as we continued our journey to Samuel's pack house. It felt good to let my wolf out after all this time. With everything going on with my mate, I just needed to blow off some steam and get back to my old self. I pushed harder as I felt my mind drifting off to her. I wasn't going to let that happen, especially now.

With how fast I was pushing myself and my pack we would be at their pack house in no time at all. In less than 15 minutes hopefully.

Sooner than expected we arrived at the Willow Creek Pack. I didn't exactly have a super solid plan, but I had an outline. I would come up with the plan as we got to the obstacles.

I shifted back and my pack followed. We grabbed whatever piece of clothes we saw on their pack ground. Being covered up was my last concern at the moment, so I just grabbed some black shorts I saw by my feet. I turned to my pack and raised my hand, so they could be quiet, then Shea came to stand to the left of me.

"We're doing this, not to cause a battle, but to have fun and let all these packs learn about us! I don't have a full plan, so just follow my lead." My pack nodded in response. "Okay, lets go cause some trouble!" My pack silently cheered, then we started walking towards the pack entrance.

"Hey, who are you?" I laughed as one of the pack guards came up to me. He gave me an angry glare, then he grabbed my arms. I think he was trying to threaten me, but it didn't work at all. "Tell me what pack you're from now!" I laughed again as he gripped my arm tighter.

"Your worse nightmare," He looked at me suspiciously. It was so fun to play with these stupid guards.

I could feel my pack watching from behind me. It was good they were watching their Alpha- maybe learn my ways even. I was just showing them that small packs could be powerful, too. "Now let me in." The guard thought for a second, then he raised his hand to get ready to strike me.

I grabbed his hand and punched him instead. "Ohh, you got to be quicker than that!" I punched him again to knock him out. I stepped over the weak guard and my pack followed. I knocked out any other guard who got in my way.

And finally... what we've all been waiting for! We made it to Willows Creek annual Alpha Ball. I could hear the music and chatter all the way from outside.

I turned to my pack one last time before we entered into the pack house and broke up their little, fancy party. "Don't do too much damage! Just terrorize them a little." I held up a thumbs up to my pack before I turned and opened the door to the infamous Willow Creek.

"SURPRISE!" I walked through the door, shirtless, sweaty, but did I care? No, no I didn't. Everybody turned around to me as I screamed and grabbed a drink on the nearest platter. I took a sip of the red wine, then I looked at the surprised crowd and gave them a huge smile. "How's everybody doing tonight!? Oh, and this wine is to die for!" They stood still as I grabbed a sandwich from another platter. "Is nobody going to speak?" I sat the glass of red wine on a table and grabbed the hand of the nearest woman to me.

"Let's dance," She looked at me stunned as I grabbed her hand and started moving my body to the music. She relaxed in my hold, then I spun her around and dipped her. "Not too bad." She awkwardly smiled, then I leaned her back up. And the man of the hour finally walked out of the crowd.

"Samuel," he crossed his arms over his body as he stood a few feet in front of me.

"Why are you here!?" Samuel growled out at me. I just laughed at him because he thought he was scaring me.

"That was cute." He took a big step closer to me and his son came trekking right behind him. "Wow, we have father and son! Two weak Alphas in one place?" Samuel let out a loud growl as his eyes turned black- his wolf was ready to come out and play. And his son stood on the side of him letting out little baby sneers and growls.

"Leave now or I will hurt you!" I rolled my eyes at Samuel, then I took a step closer to Samuel and his son.

"Fight me, old man!" And with that he shifted and came running at me. I just smirked as I shifted and bit into his front leg as he tried to grab my neck. Then all of a sudden I heard the door swing open and that delicious scent filled all my senses. Her eyes immediately landed on me and I shifted faster than I have in my entire life, so I could see her in my human form. Alpha Samuel's son was holding him back, so I didn't have to worry about him at the moment.

Her brown eyes looked into my soul as my heart dropped to my kneecaps. It was her- my soulmate. My everything, my Lupita. It was her in all her beauty.

I had to get her- I would do anything to have her. She was mine and not even the moon goddess could come down and destroy that. "Lupita." I whispered to myself as we looked into each other's eyes.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, but the only touch I craved now was hers. It was time I claimed what was mine.