《Chapter 20 》"Mine, Don't Touch"

I stare at my phone for a couple of seconds, when did I give her my number? I didn't remember, but again, we all were a bit drunk.

"What's wrong?" Adam asks when he caught me staring "it's a message.." "from who" I show him my screen, and he gives me the same look as I probably had a second ago

"when did you guys exchange contacts" he asks as I open my messages "I don't remember" I sit up right and start typing back.

----------------------------------------------------
You
Something wrong?

Amy
I guess

You
..?

Amy
I kind of have a big problem...
I made up with Tyler.

You
Isn't that a good thing

Amy
Turns out, I'm pregnant.

You
Whoa, What?!
How did that happen?

Amy
Well, when two people love each other...

You
Yeah I know, just.. just... oh you know what I meant.

Amy
Then pls help me

You
What do you need my help with?

Amy
I have to tell my brother? But you know how he thinks about Tyler

You
I do?

Amy
So I don't know how to tell him..

You
Uhm..
I'm not sure either..
Just tell him I guess

Amy
How?!
Wow, you're not much help, are you xx

You
Shut upp >< I'm trying.

Amy
If I tell him, he'll kill al 3 of us..

You
I don't think he would do that

Amy
He will, he'll definitely hurt Tyler.

You
Maybe if you tell him alone, it'll be easier for him to accept it?

Amy
I guess
Did you tell anybody yet?

You
...he..he.. about that..
We're working on it

Amy
Good luck!

You
...yeah...you too! (/ ̄(エ) ̄)/
----------------------------------------------------

"Whoa... that must be hard for them" Adam says as soon as I put down my phone. "Yeah.. " I stare blankly I front of me. Trying to process, what I just read.

I thought we were having trouble with telling them about our relationships, while they have to start taking the next step.

"Hey, you awake?" Adam snaps me out of my thoughts "Yeah, I'm just tired, the painkillers" I answer. I lean back on his shoulder and keep staring for a moment.

"We have to tell them" "what?" I look up, so I could see his face "about us" he looks away and slightly nods "I know" I sigh and sit upright "why can't I just do it like.." I wrap my arms around Adam and pull him close "this one is mine, don't Touch" he starts laughing and tries escape

"oh yeah, that's a great idea" suddenly Jacob is standing in the doorway "when did you get back" I let Adam go and he immediately gets up "oh, I just got back." He walks over to his bed and grabs his phone "did everybody finish the scavenger hunt yet?" I ask as I lay back down in my pillow "Yeah."

Not long after that the class walks by the room, and the others walk inside "whoa, Nathan what happened" Ein suddenly ran up to me "I fell" at this point the pain was getting back "are you okay?"

He asks worried "Yeah, it just hurts" I say as I look down at my ankle. Suddenly I heard two loud voices, and running in the hall, Emily and Rachel come running in "we did it!" She screamed while trying to catch her breath "what?" I ask, closing my eyes "we won!" Rachel added "congratulations" Daniel says "how did you do that?" Ein adds "it's not that hard" Emily says while patting him on the back "what did you win?" Adam asks "we don't know yet.. they'll tell us tomorrow" "mhm.." I start dozing off a bit.

"Nathan, don't fall asleep yet! I want to play a little game before we go to sleep" Emily says as she gets to my bed "I'll try"

-

After that everybody went to eat, they brought something back for me since I wasn't allowed to get out of bed. I spent most of the evening on my phone.

After all that I got more painkillers, and they kind of started to effect me quite a bit...

-
"Okay guys, let's play!" Emily said as they gathered around my bed, except for Jacob, who was still on his phone, "what did you want to play?" Ein asked as he took a seat on my bed "I want to continue the game from last night!" She said sitting down on Adams bed

"truth or dare?" Rachel asks "yup" Emily nods "oh, can I go?" Jacob suddenly got up and joined her on the bed "oh sure!" She said leaning back a bit "Nathan" "mhm?" At this point was pretty far away, they probably gave me a little bit to many painkiller, "truth or dare?" He continues "truth.."

he looks at me and Adam and chuckles "tell us what you said this afternoon" I give him a confused look, was he talking about telling our secret? I look at Adam, who was sitting next to me, and I looked back at him, he nods and Adam caught up on it too "wait..don't" he interrupts, everyone looked at us confused "what's wrong?" Ein asked "Uhm" he got quiet, I just looked around.

The only ones who knew were Rachel and Jacob "what is he talking about?" Emily asks looking at me confused. "Oh, he's talking about-" "Nathan" Rachel interrupts.

I look at Adam, who is clearly nervous at this point.

I sigh and try to let it go. "I don't know what you mean?" I say to Jacob "yes, you do. And according to the rules, you have to tell me" he smirks and looks at us both.

I give him an irritated look, and try to ignore the question "but I really don't get what you mean"

"then should I help you remember" he says "wait, if he doesn't remember, he doesn't have to say it" Rachel says, probably trying to help me,  it it was probably mostly meant for Adam.

He looks back at me, I could see on his face he didn't know what to do. At this point, everyone was looking at us, this was a perfect time to tell them,  it I didn't want him to feel bad about it. I look over at Jacob, who is still waiting for me to answer.

I try to ask him to leave it, by only looking at his face. But the only responses I get is him shaking his head slowly. I sigh and look up at Adam "I'm sorry" I whisper as I slowly grab him, and pull him closer. I take a deep breath and repeat my previous joke

"this one is mine, don't touch"