《Chapter 15》We Should Tell Them

Adam sat down next to me. I looked him in the eyes, still confused about Rachel's reaction

"What did you tell her," he asked worried. "I-....I told her what she asked about..I guess ..." it was a bad idea to tell her

"what did she ask.." "about us.." his expression turned into one similar to the one Rachel just had.

"Why did you do that?" What with these reaction. "Because she wouldn't stop bugging me about it" I say, trying to defend myself.

He looked angry and before I could say anything else, he got up and also walked away. I followed him, but before I could stop him, I felt a hand hold me back

"where are you going?" a familiar voice said. "Wha-" they let go and when I turned around, my friends were standing in front of me, all three of them.

"What's wrong?" Ein asked. "i-" before I could even think about explaining the bell rang. I looked at them and they all looked worried. I shake my head and try to forget about it for now, I'll talk to him later.

We get to class. But as soon as I walk in I see that Adam and Rachel aren't here yet. I take a seat, right after they walk in one after the other... But they don't sit in they're usual seats.

Class was over sooner than I thought, as soon as I could, I got up and walked towards Adam "hey.." he walks away,and out of the room "wait-" I walk out after him but he still ignores me.

I try to catch up to him but I suddenly get pulled onto an empty classroom. "Emily?" I turn around and see her looking worried

"is everything okay?" I look out the door, but he's already gone. "Yeah.. everything is fine, why?" She looks at me spiously

"are you Sure?" She asked stepping closer "yep, what about you? You were acting weird yesterday.." she suddenly stood and looks me in the eyes

"uhm.. yeah.. sorry about that, everything is fine" "are you Sure?" She nods and quickly gets back to her usual expression.

"But, why aren't you guys talking, you were such good friends the other day" "who?" For a second I got confused "you and Adam.."

"oh!" I almost forgot "i-i gotta go.." "wai-" before she could grab me again I quickly run out of the room, I need to apologise.

The rest of the day, I just tried to catch up to him. But somehow he managed to get away every time...is he really that angry.

I also didn't find Rachel again, not that I really cared about that right now.

-

School ended and I was walking towards the bus.. and suprisingly, Adam was there. I walk up to him, but he ignores me

"hey.." I try to talk to him but he just stands there looking at the road. I sigh and get in front of him "what?"

"Now you say something!" I look at him worried "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have told her" he looks back at me "no, you shouldn't have"

He looks away again, hoping for the bus to come "I'm really sorry.."

"It's fine.. it's just.." He looks down "just what?" I ask trying to look at him "im just really new to all of this, i dont know what to do" worried he looks at the ground.

"hey, I'm new to it too.." he looks up "I know" I see him smiling slightly "we just have to figure it out together" I get up, as I see our bus coming.

I hold my hand out to him. He hesitates,but grabs my hand. He gets up and together we get on the bus.

"Hey? Want to come to my house?" He suddenly asked as we were close to his stop.

"What?" I look over, but he's just looking out the window "it okay if you don't want to.." he says, still not moving.

It stays quiet for just a moment "n-no.. I do" I answer, looking the opposite direction "okay.."

---

We both get out as soon as we reach his stop. The walk to his house was longer than I expected.. it felt even longer because we didn't speak at all.

When we got closer I started to get a bit nervous, I've never been to his house, I don't even know if he has any siblings... I met his mother once but that's it.

We finally made it after about 10 minutes of walking . We got inside and looking around, his house was pretty big.

"Mom, I'm home!" He walked to the livingroom. and I followed him.

We turned the corner and I saw his mother sitting on the couch, but there was nobody besides her. "Oh, welcome back, oh! You brought a friend?" Surprised she got up and walked over to us.

"Yeah, you remember Nathan right?" He asked as his mom walked towards us

"hi.." I say quietly, I'm still a bit nervous for some reason "of course I do, it good to see you are doing well, make yourself at home" his mom says holding out her hand, I shake her hand and Adam suddenly starts walking away

"Nathan, follow me" I catch up to him and follow him upstairs.

I walk inside, what I assume must be his room, I take a seat on his bed and he closes the door after walking in himself. He stand there for a bit and lets out a sigh.

"I'm sorry about ignoring you today"I shake my head "it's okay, I get it" he walks towards the bed and he takes a seat next to me. "I'm sorry, I should've just ignored her."

He shakes his head "I know how hard it can be to ignore her" he chuckles and gets up, he looks towards the window and started out for a second, he turns around and looks at me

"I think we should tell everybody" he takes a step closer "Are you sure?" I ask, getting up as well

"Yeah..it might get easier if we told them" "what do you mean, easier" he looks up "

"I don't want to hide it, like last time.." "last time?" He looks down and pushes me back on his bed "what-" I look up to see him blushing, I smile and he sits down next to me
"What do you want to do?" He asks

"let's tell them" I take his hand and he smiles. Before he could react, I push him down again and hug him tightly. "What are you doing now?" He asks a bit surprised, "I missed you" "what? It's been like, 10 hours at most" he answers laughing.

"That's way to long" I let go and put my hands next to him, I get up to look at him, he blushes and I lean in closer to kiss him, but before I could, the door opens.