《Chapter 11》Guess That Works

Other side of the story xo_love_writing_xo [Het Internaat]
-------------------------

"What kind of idea?" I ask as I look at Adam. "Let's play a game" he answers. "What kind of game?" Luca asks. "Oh I know! Truth or Dare! But with drinking" Liv suddenly said enthusiastically. "W-what?"

"Hey calm down, Liv. You're 16 years old" Samira says "shh, they don't know that" she says laughing. "I don't think that's a good idea" I defend. "Why not? It's fine for once right" Adam says looking at me "Are you serious?" "Yeah.. why not".

One of them orders drinks and we start playing. "Who's first?" Amy asked "Can I start?" Liv asks "ok" she answered back "truth or dare, Emily" "huh?" She looks up, I almost forgot she was here.

"truth.." she quietly answers "ooh ok, tell me, what did Tyler tell you earlier" curios I look at her too "do I really need to answer" she says looking a bit scared. "Why wouldn't you answer?" I ask curious

"its just, it's not that important" she answers looking away from us "then tell us" I ask again

"Nathan, if she really doesn't want to answer, she doesn't have to" Samira defends "that's right, but it does mean she has to drink" Liv explains "those are the rules" we all look at Emily, but suddenly Tyler and Scott join in

"hey, can we play?" Scott asked "only if you can play normally" liv answers. They sit down and we continue.

"So what are you guys playing, anyway?" Scott asked as he takes a seat next to us. "Truth or dare" liv answers

"who's turn is it?" He asked "it's Emily's turn" I look over at her, she's quiet for a bit and then gets up.

"

A few minutes later, we were a couple of rounds into the game. There were a lot of people who had to drink, either because of an question they didn't answer, or somebody just dare them to drink.

Brent, who was pretty drunk, pulled Britt onto the dance floor. We just stayed there. I didn't have that many questions I didn't answer, or did anybody dare me to drink.

Adam on the other hand, he didn't look that great. It's the same for the others. Liv was pretty far gone, Tyler was on his way,together with Scott but Amy was fine.

"Okay, who's turn was it again? Liv answers "whoa, I think you've had enough" Amy defends "maybe we should stop here"

"Okay then let's dance" she gets up and walks away, Amy follows her, together with Samira, now it's just me, Adam, Luca, Scott and Tyler.

I look over at Adam, who just seems to be staring into his glass "hey, are you okay?" I ask, he looks up, confused "Yeah.." he puts down his glass and leans on my shoulder.

Suddenly Tyler interrupts "dude, are you serious? I have to keep this a secret and then you pull a stunt like this" he takes a big sip from his drink, he looks pretty irritated already.

He gets up and pulls me away from the table. "Come here" the others look surprised. But I had no choice but the follow him.

"if you keep doing things like this, there's no secret" he said irritated "well, I don't really care anymore. The only one that wasn't supposed know, is Emily, and she went home" i answer.

And it's true. I trust those people enough to know that they won't tell Emily, if I asked them not to.

"Wait, you're still going to help me with Amy.. right?" He asks desperately "Why would I, it's not my problem" I answer trying to walk away "Yeah, but you promised. I kept the secret, so help me" he starts screaming

"hey, what's going on?" Luca suddenly stands in between us, "stay out of it, Luca" Tyler screams "Tyler, calm down" "don't tell me what to do" he suddenly hits Luca and I take a step back.

I bump into someone as I try to ignore the fight. I turn around and see Adam. "Whoa, where did you come from" I ask as I turn around "where did you go?" He looked pretty drunk.

"What's wrong?" He takes a step forward and puts his arms around me "I'm tired" I pull him back, holding onto his shoulders "do you want to go home?" I ask, he shakes his head "let's go back to the rest" confused I let go of his shoulders,

He takes my hand and pulls me to the tables. I see Luca sitting on a chair, and Tyler being held back by Scott and Brent.

"Whoa, Is everything okay?" I ask, still not letting go of Adam's hand "I'm sorry Luca" Tyler suddenly apologizes "it's okay, you're drunk, you don't know what your doing" Tyler walk to a table and Scott joins him, Adam pulls on my hand again and we sit down next to the rest, he puts his head on my shoulder again

"hey? Are you sure your alright?" I ask as I look at him. "Yeah" he answers looking up. It gets quiet for a while but he suddenly get's up

"hey? Are you having fun" He asked looking at me "Yeah, aren't you?" He shakes his head and then pulls on my hand again.

"Let's go dance" he pulls me towards the dance floor. "Whoa, slow down" I'm sure he didn't hear me, and before I could react I crash into someone and fall down.

I open my eyes and I see Amy and Tyler. "Sorry.." Adam says as he bends down to lend me his hand.

He pulls me up and I look over at them, I'm surprised to find them kissing. Guess I did help him after all. Suddenly everybody else is standing around us. All shocked, except Adam who is still pretty drunk. I feel him squeezing my hand.

I chuckle and everyone's attention is suddenly at me "What's so funny" Adam asks, Tyler sighs and takes a step closer, and gives me a push "is not a secret anymore, right?" He smirked

"what are you talking about" Amy asked. I look down at Adam who is blushing. "Oh what the hell" I pull him closer and kiss him, he flinched, but kissed me back almost instantly. I let go and he hugs me. I look over at the rest, they're just quietly staring.

"Guess that turned out alright?"