What Are You Into? Pt.1/2<HunHan>

Luhan Age:18
Sehun Age:25

Luhan has always been treated horribly by his family. They never wanted him and Luhan knew it. Everyone else avoided him because he was too shy and quiet. The only person who actually accepted him was Do Kyungsoo. The boy was just as quiet as him. But he socialized unlike Luhan.

"Luhan Jongin is having a party tonight do you wanna stay the night and we can go?" Kyungsoo asked as Luhan put the phone on speaker

"I don't know...you know how I feel about parties"

"Please? It's litteraly just going to be a few of our friends and that's it. There will be drinks but if you want to I can make Jongin pick some soda up"

"How many people?"

"It'll make it 12 if you come"

"I'll be there in five minutes" Luhan sighed

Five Minutes Later

Luhan sat with Kyungsoo on his couch waiting for Jongin to pick them up. The two were joking around when they heard a honk from outside.

At Jongin's House

Luhan walked inside holding Kyungsoo's hand tightly. The two walked towards the loud chatter and everyone stopped to look at the two. Luhan put his head down as Kyungsoo introduced him.

"Guys this is Luhan, he isn't really used to being around too many people so please be nice"

Everyone said hello before going back to chatting with eachother. Kyungsoo got comfortable with Jongin on the couch and Luhan sat beside Kyungsoo just playing on his phone.

Right across from Luhan was a tall blonde male smoking a cigarette and staring at Luhan. He thought the small male was gorgeous.

(SO GORGEOUS LU)

(SO GORGEOUS LU)

"Sehun you want some rum?"

"Yeah, can you just put it in a glass?"

Luhan looked up from his phone, curious of who this Sehun guy was and as soon as he did his face became red. He was staring into another set of brown eyes feeling stupid that the first time he looked up he got caught.

"Sehun stop you're probably scaring him" a short brunette chuckled handing him his small glass of rum

"I-I'm gonna go m-make a drink" Luhan said quickly rushing into the kitchen

Luhan sat down on the stool at the bar and got back on his phone. He just didn't want to be in that living room anymore.

"How old are you Luhan?"

Luhan turned around and stayed silent as the taller walked closer.

"You in there?"

"I-I'm 18" Luhan blushed as Sehun sat beside him