Kidnapped <HunHan>

Sehun yawned as he walked towards his bedroom. He layed down his body not yet registering the unfamiliar presence in the room. Sehun slowly fell asleep his whole body drained.

Two Hours Later

"GET OUT" A voice screamed

Sehun's eyes slowly opened and his whole body jerked. He deffinatly wasn't home. He was in another wolf's home. Tied up and blindfolded. He couldn't see, but he could smell him and hear him.

"Oh, You're awake"

"Why am I here?"

"For my pleasure"

"Excuse me?" Sehun asked in disbelief

"You, you sexy wolf will be taking me"

"I will do no such thing"

"Keep thinking that" The voice chuckled

Sehun struggled a bit before getting forced against the bed.

"Don't worry daddy I'm clean" The male spoke

The whole room goes quiet and Sehun lays there nervously. Sehun feels a tug on his shirt then cold air hit his chest. A pair of lips pressing against his neck sucking and nipping at the pale skin. Sehun could feel the males hair on his nose and chin. It was soft and smelled like vanilla and strawberries. Suddenly the hair moved and so did the lips. Sehun let out small moan as the male sucked marks on his chest.

"Mmh if we had the time I'd forever mark you as mine"

Sehun keeps his mouth shut as the male pulled his pants and boxers off. Sehun bit his lip as the male wrapped a hand around his cock. Sehun groaned as the male began to move his wrist.

"Ah" Sehun moaned

"Just call me Lu"

Lu wrapped his mouth around the large erect cock and began to bob his head. Sehun moaned throwing his head back as Lu deepthroated him.

"Ah come on Lu!"

Lu pulled away with a pop and stripped down to nothing.

"I want you to just hear my moans. All of them" Lu growled

Sehun nodded as Lu slid a finger in himself. Lu moaned loudly sliding another beside the first without hesitation.

"Oh~ Yes!" Lu moaned loudly

"Come on baby" Sehun spoke up

Lu pulled his fingers out of himself and positioned Sehun at his hole. Lu slid down on the large member throwing his head back.

"Ah~ So big daddy!!" Lu moaned loudly

He began to bounce feeling pleasure run through his body.

"UGH! YES!"

Lu continued bouncing feeling the tip of Sehun's cock hit his prostate.

"FUCK DADDY! YES!"

Lu let out moan after moan as Sehun's cock constantly hit his prostate. Lu let out one last loud moan cumming all over their chests. Sehun came soon after causing Lu to stand up.

Lu walked around cleaning up before walking towards Sehun. He slowly takes the blindfold off Sehun and smiles.

"You did good this time" Sehun smirked as Lu untied him

"I wasn't awkward this time" 

"No Baby you weren't. It was perfect and hearing you moan like that was so great" Sehun smirked

"I gotta sound great for my daddy" Luhan giggled laying on the bed beside Sehun

"So was my role-playing really good this time?" Luhan asked still a little unsure

"Yes Luhan, you did great I promise"

Dedicated to derpyexofan I tried really hard to put the Werewolf in this but I guess I couldn't find the place. But I really hope you like it. I did try to put it in there with the things like you sexy wolf or that mark looks great but I don't really think it was good enough. I'm very sorry. Also what's up with everyone wanting vampire x werewolf mate smuts and werewolf mate smuts. Like I still have two more requests to do within those lines.