"Sam. You can let me go." He said amused.

I opened one eye and saw we were on the ground. "Oh sorry."

We started walking and a bunch of questions began to pile in my head. "Why do i feel to...safe or like i don't know. Iike i can trust you?"

"I don't know. It like people are attracted to me because i have lots of positive good energy and I'm not a bad person. I don't give fucks out for free like some people. I just ignore things." He looked at me. "Plus i have a cute face. That also might be why."

"Don't get cocky. I laughed. "Whats up with you werewolves. Aren't you suppose to turn when its a full moon?"

He laughed. "What ever you read in story books....that's crap, don't listen to it. Werewolves are said to be protectors of war in Greece when they went to war. But something went wrong and they all decided to kill out our species. But that's didn't really happen so... here we are. And no. We don't have to turn on full moons. The only werewolves that do that are half bloods."

"Which are?" I said looking back and then to him.

"Which are half werewolf half human."

I nodded. " Mates? What are those?"

"Mates are those you own the other half of your heart. There destined to be yours for the rest of their life until they die. Basically your other half." He looked at me and smiled. "In other words. Fate screwed you over. You got stuck with the douche of the century."

I started laughing hysterically. wow. No one had ever made me laugh like that. I Looked at him. "Your funny."

"No. I'M being serious." He smiled.

I shook my head and looked forward i saw the mall start to come into view. "Where are we going?"

"Im not taking you anywhere like that." He said taking my hand pulling me.

We walked in. "okay. So right now I'm the fashion designer."

"Your not gonna dress me are you?"

He looked at me. "I'm not spending hours in here with you trying to find one outfit. I'm dressing you."

He pulled me into Forever 21.

"Awe you two are a cute couple. Boyfriend dress girlfriend." Some lady said while He was looking in the racks.

"Ohhh he isn't..." I started but he cut me off.

"Yeah. She lost a bet." He smiled at her.

I Looked at him. "Really?"

He took at a white shirt that said 'Fierce on it with a tiger wearing glasses under the letters. It was a one shoulder shirt. "Medium should fit you...maybe small."

He handed it to me with out a word then pulled me to the jeans. He looked at me and my waist. He put his hands around my waist. "Your around a 4 maybe 5."

He pulled put a 4. They were black and shinny jeans and he pulled me to the dressing rooms. "Sorry honey you cant go in there with her." The lady stopped us.

"Who said i was going in. It just her calm down." He said pushing me in the dressing room.

We we'nt even in the store for 15 minuets and hes got a entire outfit for me. I put the shirt on and it fit like a glove. Then i put the pants on and the fit perfectly. I walked out and showed him. " How did you do this?"

He smiled. "I'm a magic man."

"You put her outfit together... oh can you do me to?" Some girl asked touching him.

I walked back in and took the clothes off. I walked out and he pushed the girl off him and took my clothes. "We have about 30 minutes to get out of here." He put the clothes on the register and payed with cash. He looked at me and smiled. "Don't wanna pay with card that leaves a trail. Always pay with cash."

He took the bag and handed to me. He pulled me out and down to the small area in the middle where they get you to try to buy things. "Hey. Straighten her hair. If you can do that in 15 minutes i will give you 20$."

The lady sat me down and started right away. Ryder didn't even ask me to do anything or if i wanted to do this. Its like he just wants to. He stood a few feet in front of me and was on his phone. He looked up at me and put a finger up and ran somewhere. The lady burnt me a few times but soon i felt my hair being pulled back in a pony tail. I looked in the mirror and it was bone straight. He showed up out of nowhere and gave her the 20 and we walked back outside.

"Ryder, how in the hell are you doing all this so quickly?"

He looked at me while pulling my hand. "You make it easy. You don't say anything and you just let me do."

There was a bus pulling up and he jogged over. I got on and he paid for the both of us. I went all the way to the back and sat down. He sat next to me. I looked out the front window to see Chris and a group of guys running into the building. Chris started walking towards the bus.

Ryder looked at me quickly. "Kiss me."

"Why?"

He put a hand over my mouth. "he can hear you. Do you want me to help you or not."

I looked at Chris and then back to Ryder. Ryder rolled his eyes and brought his lips to mine so he was blocking the view of Chris. Our lips moved together and it sort of felt like heaven. We kissed for a little more and he broke it and saw Chris getting off the bus walking towards the mall.

Ryder looked at me and smiled. "Your a good kisser. Has he kissed you yet?"

"Well thats not something you here everyday. No, i havent kissed him."

"That means he cant fell the pain."

"Whats that mean?" I asked worried.

He must have heard the worry. "Dont worry. If a mate kisses another guy and her and her mate already kissed the guy that the female kissed will bring pain to he other....If that made any sense. Im not so good at this explaining stuff."

I laughed. "you are a good mentor. And yes, yes i am a good kisser."

He laughed and the bus started moving away from the mall. I looked at him. "How'd you know the bus was gonna be here?"

"When i was on my phone i was looking at the bus schudual. I was scared we where're gonna miss it. And When i left i sprayed suff on me so he couldnt smell me. To answer your next question."

"Am i that predicable?"

"You have a lot you learn young one."

"Aren't I Older. Im 21?" I glared.

"Im 19. Plus i just broaught you clothes, so add 2 years to that. Plus kidnapped you in a way add three years to that so im around.....24. Which makes you still 21."

I glared at him. and looked out the window. Then it hit me. I ran away from my kidnapper just to be kidnapped again...just by his step brother this time. Way to go Sam. You really know how to pick your men.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_

A/N

I dont know why but this chapter was funny to me.