72

The next day, Chanyeol doesn't randomly appear and drag Baekhyun away after his chemistry class. It's not like Baekhyun was expecting it or something—okay, maybe a little—but it's understandable that he doesn't show up.

If Baekhyun's theory is correct and Chanyeol messaged him anonymously just to mess with him; having known he was Baekhyun from the beginning, then it's evident that he would stop his chase now. After all, what fun is a game when the enemy already knows all of your cards?

Baekhyun sighs and pulls up his backpack, knowing from the moment Chanyeol came back into his life that he wouldn't be staying there—either by his own will or by Baekhyun pushing him away. He figures that this particular scene would have to be a mix of both.

He sits down at the cafeteria just like he does every time after his chemistry class, poking at his Subway and sipping his bubble tea. Admittedly not the greatest combo of flavours but he can manage it. And shouldn't it make sense that one delicious thing added with another delicious thing would be double delicious? Why are taste buds so stupid?

When he finishes his first half of the sandwich, someone sits down next to him and he turns his head nonchalantly, barely even surprised at this point.

But unlike how unsurprised he was at the fact that someone sat down next to him, he was shocked when he saw who.

"You're the huge pizza guy," Baekhyun says and the other guy—Kris, nods.

"And you're the dumbo guy."

"Well no, I'm the guy looking for dumbo but..."

He trails off as Kris repositions his stuff and tosses his backpack into the seat across from him, centring his food so that he can eat comfortably. "I usually don't sit down with random strangers and eat, but you were kind of funny so I decided to chill here."

"You just won't admit that you were lonely," Baekhyun says, already starting to tease the guy.

Kris scoffs, "I wasn't the one looking for some guy by the name dumbo. Did you find him, by the way?" Kris asks and Baekhyun nods, going back to poking his sandwich. "You don't seem so ecstatic. Did he end up being ugly?"

"Quite the opposite, actually," Baekhyun mumbles, "And that's my problem."

"So? Bone him then, if he's so attractive."

Baekhyun pauses to glance over at Kris who's adding hot sauce to his taco, raising his eyebrow at his cool demeanour. "You should meet my friend, Jongdae. You two would be best buddies," Baekhyun mentions, too tired to even over react about Kris' words though they were funny.

He accidentally stayed up till late hours last night, thinking about the recent development between him and Chanyeol.

"You got an Instagram? I'll add you." Kris pulls out his phone from the back of his pocket and Baekhyun mirrors his actions, turning on his Instagram. "Hold on, let me just switch accounts."

Baekhyun looks over at his screen only because he doesn't know what else to be looking at—really, he didn't mean to pry... But he freezes when he sees what account Kris is switching off of.

pcy.fanfan.

Best buddies with Jongdae, indeed.

y'all are such smarties, guessing that kris was pcy.fanfan from the beginning lmao fuk u

not excited that i'll be going back on my diet tho... ugh. but i'm doing this with my cousin because she's insecure after being called a pig during elementary. she's returning to her home in two months and she wants to lose weight or else she'll be made fun of :c (this is a 21-year old here) and i just agh I hate people sometimes so i'm doing the diet with her so she doesn't lose motivation idk u always feel better suffering together

honestly honestly, don't let what people say make you feel insecure. it all really comes down to whether or not you like how you look or act. it's completely fine wanting to change how you look and act, as long as you don't overdue it and end up hurting yourself or people around you. you're a beautiful person already

hope u had a great day imma sleeeep

P-Nut oot