39

"Sehun," Chanyeol calls, waving to the younger with a flick of his finger.

The brat looks up from the magazine of foods he was browsing through, setting it down with stiff limbs before he stands.

"Yes?"

"I got something for you," Chanyeol mentions, and he goes to the bags he had just brought back.

Sehun rolls his eyes when the taller isn't looking, expecting something stupid—Chanyeol once gave him a special pen and told him he could only use it when writing compliments toward him—but he's surprised when Chanyeol turns around.

"M-McNuggets?" Sehun questions when he sees the box in Chanyeol's hands, and he's half expecting it to be empty and filled with cockroaches, but his doubts are alleviated when Chanyeol opens the box.

And even more surprisingly, he turns and picks up what seems to be a cup—and Sehun realizes it's bubble tea, his favourite kind, too.

"You always say that I eat all the food, so I decided to get you these, as some sort of apology," Chanyeol explains, and Sehun's near tears, approaching Chanyeol and taking the food in his hands.

"Thank you hyung!" Sehun cries and Chanyeol scoffs.

"That was one of the only times I've heard you call me hyung."

"Well I'll keep doing it!"

Chanyeol laughs before he exits the room, leaving a starstruck Sehun standing there.

"But when did I ever complain to him about food?" he asks himself.

"Kyungsoo."

The doe-eyed man flinches in spot, turning to Chanyeol so quickly that he was surprised he didn't injure himself.

They were in the practice room, rehearsing a new dance for one of Chanyeol's new songs, and they were just packing up before his name suddenly got called.

"You know my name?" Kyungsoo asks and Chanyeol nods.

"I just want to thank you for always bearing with my terrible dancing..." Chanyeol begins.

'I don't,' Kyungsoo almost answers.

"And I'm sorry for always making these rehearsals that much harder. Thank you for being here all the time."

When Chanyeol walks away, he can hear Kyungsoo's mumble of: "What the fuck."

gahahaha chanyeolllll what a funny kid

guess who won the last bball game of the season

the other team—jk man we won. 5tH PLACE YEET

i sprained my finger tho and i was benched for the second half of the game uh yeah thAnks?

how was yer day? hop u enjoyed

P-Nut oot.