31

"How about this one?"

"Hmm... maybe."

Chanyeol's hands are currently full and so are Baekhyun's, after having shopped for a full afternoon just to splurge on random things. They both decided to spend their first paychecks together and that resulted in them killing McDonald's icecream machine and buying way too many bath bombs that they joked they would "use together".

Baekhyun bought Chanyeol a birthday present when he wasn't looking and Chanyeol bought him a keychain when he was busy, the two of them smiling at each other innocently with their gifts hidden in their bags.

The rest of their afternoon was spent looking for cheap clothes because they were running out of money, but when they passed by a particular shop, they both stopped.

They were now in that same store, with a whole display of Rilakkumas waiting to be picked. Chanyeol expressed his want of having matching stuffed animals and the shorter agreed with a shrug.

Baekhyun blinks up at Chanyeol with a small little twinkle in his eyes, holding the Taurus stuffy that he suggested that they buy. When Chanyeol sees it, he immediately thinks that the Bee-looking Rilakkuma would fit them more, and he opens his mouth to interject before Baekhyun interrupts him.

"It's cute, right?" Baekhyun asks, "Can we get this one?"

Chanyeol doesn't know if Baekhyun realizes that his lips are pouting a little bit.

Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun for a moment and makes a noise of contemplation—Baekhyun thinks he's going to say no—before he sighs, a smile on his face.

"Fine."

It seems like Chanyeol can't deny Baekhyun of anything—at least not when the brunet looks at him like that.

um.

wEE OO WEE OO

y'all see the fucking "i love you" game between chanbaek today? I died.

just... just... aw. Yes everyone else was doing it but do you sEE how they act towards each other?? baek was so sweet and chanyeol said sorry like so many times hahaha

i love lovers

*sigh* will they ever announce their love or will we be left in the dark

sorry for the long a/n bUt did you enjoy that little snippet of Chanbaek's past?? yes. yesyes my writing's shiT

P-Nut oot.