The Best Feeling Pt.2/2 <ChanBaek>

Baekhyun slowly aproached the large frat house. As he reached the front steps a tall tanned male walked up.

"Need something?"

"U-Um yes I went to the frat party a few nights ago and I wanted to get someone's number"

"Maybe I can help who's number do you need?"

"I need Chanyeol's number....Do you know him?" Baekhyun asked

"Of course here" the male pulled his phone out and instantly gave Baekhyun the man's number

Baekhyun smiled and thanked him before walking off. Baekhyun added the number to his contacts and texted him.

From Baekhyun: Hey it's Baekhyun, This is Chanyeol right?

From Chanyeol: Yes how are you?

From Baekhyun: I'm great what about you?

From Chanyeol: I'm fine, actually miss you.

From Baekhyun: Don't say things like that! I just wanted to ask when the next time we might get to see eachother will be.

From Chanyeol:I'm free tonight, Wanna come over and have a few drinks?

From Baekhyun: Sure just text me the address when you get home.

Baekhyun smiled softly rushing to his car.

That Night

Baekhyun nervously stood infront of the large red door with the numbers 0461 in gold on it. The door opened and Baekhyun's face grew red as his eyes came into contact with a bare chest.

"Hey Baekhyun, come on in" Chanyeol smiled

Baekhyun entered the small dorm room and slowly made his way to the couch.

"Here" Chanyeol smiled handing Baekhyun a glass of some kind of alcohol

Baekhyun took the cup only taking a very small sip before setting it down. Chanyeol sat right beside Baekhyun throwing his arm around the back of the couch and Baekhyun.

"So Baekhyun why were you at the party?"

"My boyfriend b-broke up with me and I needed to get my mind off it" Baekhyun felt his whole body heating up as Chanyeol pulled him closer

"You wanna really get your mind off him?" Chanyeol whispered huskily in Baekhyun's ear

Baekhyun nodded slowly feeling Chanyeol pull him onto his lap. Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun softly. Baekhyun melted into the kiss opening his mouth for the taller to dominate him. Chanyeol ran his hands up the boys body and into his shirt. Baekhyun let out a moan as Chanyeol pinched at his perked nubs. Chanyeol pulled away and immediately pulled Baekhyun's shirt off. He kissed and sucked down Baekhyun's neck making the smaller pant gripping Chanyeol's hair.

"Take me" Baekhyun panted

Chanyeol smirked pulling away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun stood up and grabbed Chanyeol's hands.  Chanyeol smirked picking Baekhyun up instead and walked to his room. Baekhyun hit the bed and smiled as Chanyeol grabbed a bottle of lube and crawled onto the bed. Baekhyun felt Chanyeol pull his jeans and boxers off. Baekhyun's face turned red as Chanyeol stared.

"So beautiful" Chanyeol smiled

Before Baekhyun could speak Chanyeol pressed a kiss on his soft lips. Baekhyun moaned loudly  through the kiss as he felt Chanyeol's first finger penetrate him. Chanyeol pulled away and kissed down Baekhyun's body placing the boys legs over his shoulders. Baekhyun's back arched clean off the bed as Chanyeol's tongue slid past the tight ring of muscle along with a second finger. Baekhyun let out moan after moan at the new feeling loving the way Chanyeol's tongue felt inside him.

"FUCK" Baekhyun screamed

Chanyeol pulled away and lubed his erect cock up. He grabbed Baekhyun's waist before roughly thrusting into the boy's tight hole. Baekhyun moaned loudly wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun's beautiful face. Loving the way Baekhyun's eyes were half closed, mouth wide open, and cheeks flushed.

"Ah-Ahh! Fuck Chanyeol~" Baekhyun moaned

"HARDER CHANYEOL PLEASE!' Baekhyun screamed out

Chanyeol sped up feeling Baekhyun's hole clench around him.

"UH THERE PLEASE!"

Baekhyun came, toes curling in pleasure as he spilled his seeds all over his chest and Chanyeol's. Chanyeol let out a groan before cumming filling Baekhyun up. Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol collapsed on the bed beside him.

"Oh god....fuck the best sex of my life" Baekhyun panted

"This has to happen again" Chanyeol smirked

"Yeah"