#29

song of the chapter: hate me by Jillian Jacqueline

*edited*

Kendyn Emery:

We made our way to the basement and I could already hear the screams of agony coming from one of the rooms. Damon and I exchanged smiles and made our way into the room and sure enough, there was Boss in a white shirt covered in blood with his sleeves rolled up throwing punches to a beat up Bryan.

"Tell me who is your boss!" Asher growled sending a punch back his way.

"Fuck you." Bryan spat.

Damon and I stepped forward joining Rose's mum. Bryan caught my eyes and started laughing, his teeth bloodied because of the hits he took.

"Kendyn. Guess I won this time." he sassed, one of his eyes swollen.

 I came up to him getting rid of my shirt and throwing a punch his way, Boss nor anybody stopping me.

"What was that dick face," I asked grabbing him by his shirt.

"She sure yelled a lot when I was deep inside her, crying and whimpering every time. Ohh and the fear in her eyes. She is so precious isn't she? " he smirked knowing he hit a nerve. I lost my shit and started throwing hit after hit.

"DON'T. YOU. DARE. TALK. ABOUT. MY. GIRL. LIKE. THAT. YOU. ARE. GOING. TO. DIE!" I screamed at his face each of my words marked by a punch.

"Kendyn back off, he can't die right now." Ray pulled me back with the help of Damon but all I wanted to do was end his life and make him suffer for all he did.  It didn't go unnoticed to me when he said 'deep inside her'.

"You fucking raped her didn't you!" I yelled trying to get out of the tight hold the boys had on me. He lifted his swollen and beat up face sending me a smile.

He did it. That sick prick.

Asher continued to ask him questions beating him up as he went on.

"I'm not fucking telling you anything. Do you think you can scare me and get an answer out of me by beating me up? Pathetic." Bryan spat blood on the floor after he talked.

"Maybe I don't scare you, but she sure will. Your turn Angel." Asher kept a blank face, I turned to look at Everleigh and saw that glint in her eyes that could send the devil back to hell.

"My pleasure. Let the fun begin." she rubbed her hands together making her way to the table on the left of the room and taking the sheet off as if showing off some sort of invention like would a mad scientist.

Soon the room filled with cries of pain and all sorts of bone-crushing sounds, the rattle of all sorts of instruments of torture. I could see the thrill it gave her to do this. I had never seen her like this. She always seemed like the sweet, loving mother and wife. Well, this just proved me wrong. Note to self, never get on the bad side of Mrs Mortimer.

After a few hours, we let him rest to start the interrogation tomorrow. I borrowed one of Damon's t-shirts and pants since mine was covered in blood, after taking a shower of course.

Everleigh fixed us something to eat when both Carrie and Rose came down to the kitchen to do the same thing as us. Carrie went to sit by Damo, Rose was doing everything to busy herself to not interact with me. I frowned a little at that but I need to leave her space, I understand if she doesn't want to talk to me.

"You alright baby girl?" her mother asked giving her that motherly concerned look.

"I'm fine, mum, just a little peckish." she continued fixing herself something to eat, it calmed me down to listen to her voice.