Wolfgang

Book three of the Mortimer series is up!

Go check it out and let me know what yall think about it!!!!

Description:

So Fire, what would you like to drink?"

"Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me.  I just shrugged.

"Well yeah, fire with your hair and the way your dance. So Fire was only appropriate. And besides, I don't know your name." I teased.

"I'll take a vodka and cranberry please."

"What no name?" I asked. She let out a small laugh collecting the glass with her drink in it and taking a small sip.

"I quite like staying anonymous, it's a lot more fun don't you think?"

-----------

The Mortimer's have grown and for most have become young adults.

But what happens when Wolf takes over for his mum and finds himself up against a fiery redhead that doesn't like to be chained?

Freyah Kent was a sweet and innocent girl till she had to move from Ireland to the USA after her mother's death. She finds herself enrolled in a life she never dreamt of, doing things she never wanted to do till the day where she get's a job to bring the Mortimer down, or so in this case, Wolfgang.

*********
Book three of the Mortimer series:

*********Book three of the Mortimer series:

Lots of love
Xoxoxo