#17

*edited*

Rose Mortimer:

I decided to follow Carrie's advice so I was now cuddled up to Kendyn in his room, Damon went out with Carrie claiming to go 'met people' and wanting to 'live the full Cali experience' or whatever that means thus leaving us in the house alone since the younger boys decided it was nice enough weather to camp in the garden and they wanted to have Bentley with them so we let them.

During the movie, one thing led to another and I found myself straddling Kendyn, both our tops lost somewhere in the room, our hands discovering each other's bodies as if we were memorising every curve of our bodies.

"Umm wait." Kendyn pulled away cupping my cheeks and looking deeply into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want this? Because I don't think I will be able to stop if we continue." I looked into his chocolate eyes to answer.

"I've never been surer, I love you Kendyn and I want you to be my first." I breathed out kissing him like my life depended on it. My heart was beating a thousand miles a minute, I can't believe I confessed my love to him.

"I love you too Mi Rosa, so fucking much," he growled claiming my lips again and flipping us over so that he was on top.

He continued kissing my body removing any piece of clothing left on my body.

"So. Fucking. Beautiful." he complimented between kisses making me blush bright red.

He pulled off me taking the remaining of his clothes off and pulling something out of his drawer which I saw after that it was a condom.

He placed himself over me once more, his engine near my southern regions, kissing my forehead.

"Are you sure about this Rose?" I just nodded bracing myself for what was about to come.

"I'll be gentle, it might hurt a little at first," he warned before going in, making me let out a little whimper and him a moan.

All I felt after that felt was pleasure and I was glad that I could do that with him, at a time that I wanted and how I wanted. No pressure and no awkwardness.

I woke up the next morning with a slight discomfort between my legs, I tried turning around but I was held back by a strong pair of arms keeping me glued to them.

I looked over and I was met with kendyn's handsome face and that's when I realised that I was naked, in bed, with my boyfriend. All the memories of last night came running through my mind making me turn as red as a tomato.

" Morning bellisima Rosa." Ken's sexy morning voice rang in my ears as I felt his hand trace up and down my back making me relax under his touch and come closer to him.

"Morning." I smiled up at him pecking him on the lips but soon the kiss grew into something more.

We took our first shower together, and yes showering was involved not only fumbling around with each other. We got dressed and decided to have a little couple time and have breakfast out.

Everybody was sat eating around the kitchen table giving us small waves as we entered for the ones that had mouths full and the other said 'morning'. Bentley came hurdling into my legs, poor pup still doesn't quite grasp the concept of speed and physics yet.

"Right we are heading out you guys! See ya in a bit!" I called out taking my bag, Bentley's lead and my sunnies as Ken took his car keys.

We drove up to a nice little dog-friendly breakfast place. I ordered a breakfast smoothy and Kendyn ordered a coffee with a muffin. We sat outside and let Bentley sit on my lap. Ken and I started a conversation and I hadn't realised that Ben had been trying to have a taste of my drink before I heard the camera phone click and the smirk on Ken's face.