#6

Picture of Alexander above

*edited*

Rose Mortimer:

I locked myself up in my room and didn't come out of it only to eat and play a little with the twins and Alex to help my mum out a bit because she had a meeting to go to and dad took the rest of the boys with him to the warehouse. Carrie was still resting from the party, that girl is super lazy, worse than me!

My alarm clock rang and I knew that if I wasn't getting up in the next 20 seconds there would be a repeat of Thursday with all the boys crushing me.

I stepped out of my bed and headed to the shower. I washed my hair and used my raspberry shower gel and my shampoo for blond hair. I stepped out of the shower, washed my face and got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, a greys crop top, my white converses and a jean jacket, I added the neckless that Carter got me for my birthday and decided to up my game for the makeup. I did a winged liner and mascara and kept the rest of my face in its normal state.

 I did a winged liner and mascara and kept the rest of my face in its normal state

I blow dried my hair and left it in its curly state. I climbed down the stairs and greeted all my siblings with a quick hug, taking an apple this time. I went back up the stairs to brush my teeth, grab my phone and my bag then rushed out.

"Daddy? Can I take the white Audi please?" I came up to my dad and swung my arms over his shoulders to give him a hug.

"Of course you can, but why don't you want to go with your brothers?'" he questioned placing me on his lap like when I was little.

"I just want to go alone for once, I want to be a little more independent and Carrie and I want to go shopping after and since she doesn't have a car it's just easier to go with my own car." I blotted myself against him breathing in his cologne that instantly makes me feel safe.

"Can't Kendyn or Damon drop you off after school?"

"Dad!" I groaned pulling myself away from him.

"Ok, ok. The car is yours, you know where the keys are." I squealed in excitement.

"Thank you, daddy!" I jumped up from his lap hearing my mum laugh and walk in.

"You can never say no to her can you?" she asked my dad. He looked at me and then at her.

"I can't because it's like looking at you and I can't refuse anything to you, and so neither can I refuse something to my little princess." he lovingly took her hand and pulled her to his lap kissing her tenderly.

"Right as cute as this if I have to love you and leave you, if not I might be late for school." I gave them each a kiss on their cheek and ran out of the house and to the car.

"Hey Mi Rosa! Aren't you coming to the car, I'm taking your brothers" Kendyn's voice stopped me in my tracks. I turned myself to him pointing to the Audi and walked back of to the car.