#9

*edited*

Rose Mortimer:

I woke up feeling a weight on me. I lifted my head to see a head of hair on my chest and two strong tattooed arms around me holding me close as if I were a teddy bear. I immediately calmed down knowing exactly who it was.

I ran one hand through his hair and the other up and down his bicep. I don't remember falling asleep with him and yet here we are. I took a hand off him to pick up my phone to look at the time. In doing so Kendyn let out a little groan and rubbed his face against my boobs getting comfortable.

"Mmm don't stop," he said but it came out muffled because of how he was positioned.

"I know but we have to get up because of school and if we don't get up soon all my brothers and my dad are going to barge into the room to wake me up." I put my hand in his hair again earning a satisfied sigh from him.

"Babe we need to get up." I cooed. He put his head up and I felt his lips crash into mine.

"I like it when you call me babe." he straddled me and kissed me once again. My arms wrapped around his neck bringing him closer to me.

"Rose it's time to wake up! You might want to hide Kendyn before your brothers decide to crash your little cuddle moment. Oh and Kendyn if there is any trace of a hickey anywhere on her body you better start digging your grave." I blushed a bright shade of red and I saw Kendyn gulp.

"Rest assured sir."

"Thanks for the heads up dad, we'll be down in a mo," I called out laughing a little at the scared face that Kendyn was sporting.

We kissed a little while longer after hearing my dad's footsteps walk off.

"I need to get dressed and you need to leave before Damon starts asking questions about why you are here an didn't hang out with him." I had to push him off of me.

He reluctantly stood up and slipped his shoes on and grabbed his jacket. He kissed me one last time already by my window ready to head out.

"Remember my proposition. I'll see you later mi Rosa." he kissed the top of my head before he jumped out of my window and made a perfect landing. I leaned against the window seal watching him walk away.

My heart was still pounding from this morning. I don't know what to do with all this. Never have I ever thought that Kendyn will ever be like this with me. Even when we where little I would always make sure that I was with them because I had the biggest crush on him and my mum always laughed whenever he would come over to play with Damon because I would become all giddy and blush every time he would send a smile my way.

I went downstairs to meet all my family that was buzzing around the kitchen table like every morning.

"Morning lovely people!" I sang stepping into the room. Everybody stopped in their tracks looking at me as if I had grown a second head.

"Who are you and what have you done with my little Roro?" Damon asked coming closer to me and check if I haven't bumped my head or something.

I glanced at my parents who knew something I clearly didn't. Now that I think about it I was a little surprised that my dad didn't kill Kendyn and why he left him in my room all night and how did he know what was going on.

I was lost in thought all the way still the drive to school. Damon drove us this morning since Kendyn left his car at school to drive me home yesterday. I kept thinking about his proposition and the more I thought about it the more I was inclined to accept the date but I don't know how Damon will take the news of us dating and that's what scares me.