Negan's Back

"Negan's here," Carl warned, entering the infirmary that the teens (Ft. Jackson) were in, organizing the medicine and cleaning the medical supplies.

"What do you mean he's here?" Enid asked.

"He said a week." You recalled.

"Well he's early, and they're starting to search the houses," Carl growled.

"Do you want us to blow them up?" Smirked, Austin.

"I wish. If we do anything that upsets, them, we're dead." Carl informed.

"So what? Are we just going to wait for them to kick the door down?" Enid asked. 

"That's all we can do," He mumbled. As if on cue, there were unfamiliar bangs on the door. Jackson held on to you as the door was kicked open by two men who demanded you all be standing with your arms up. 

"Who the hell are you guys?" Austin demanded.

"Relax, kid we're with Negan." The two men explain as they began to raid the medicine cabinets.

"Hey, it took me forever to put them up there!" Jackson whined.

"Jack shut up." Hushed Enid.

"Awe ain't that right, pipsqueak? Well, they're ours now." One of the guys snickered. Carl's eyebrows furrowed.

"Negan said he's only taking half our stuff," Carl recalled.

"Well, Negan changed his mind." The man explained.

"Put the medicine back," Carl demanded, reaching for his pistol.

"Carl whatever you're about to do, don't it." You warned under your breath.

"Or else what?" Scoffed the raiders. Carl got his pistol and shot one of the glass containers.

"Put some back or the next one goes in you," Carl warned.

"And what do you think happens next?" Scoffed one of the raiders.

"You die," Carl answered coldly. Rick and Negan then ran in.  

"Carl put the gun down." Demanded Rick.

"No. He's taking all our medicine. They said only half our stuff." Carl disobeyed.

"Really, kid?" Chuckled Negan.

"You should go before you find out how dangerous we all are." Carl threatened.

"This dumbass is really going to get us all killed." Austin thought to himself.

" Well, pardon me, young man. Excuse the shit out of my goddamn French, but did you just threaten me? Look, I get threatening Davey here, but I can't have it. Not him, not me." Negan informed.

"Carl just put it down," Instructed Rick.

"Don't be rude, Rick." Negan hushed."Now, boy, where were we? Oh, yeah. Your giant, man-sized balls. No threatening us. Listen, I like you, so I don't want to go hard proving a point here. You don't want that. I said half your shit, and half is what I say it is. I'm serious. Do you want me to prove how serious? Again?" Negan asked.

Carl let out a sigh of defeat as he gave the gun to Rick, who proceed to have it taken by Negan.

"Mom, why is he taking all of our stuff?" Jackson quietly asked you. you stayed silent as Negan turned towards him.

"Do you have something to say to me, kid?" Negan asked, crouching down to Jackson's hight. He took a closer look and glanced back at Carl. "Well, Rick I had no idea you were a grandpa. Look at you. You even have your daddy's eye." Negan laughed. Jackson tried his best to hide behind you."He's shy," Negan chuckled to himself, getting up.