Names

"What do you think your baby's going to look like?" Asked Enid laying on the couch with a notebook and pen in hand.

"We don't even know if it's going to be a boy or a girl yet, Enid. Chill." Carl laughed.

"Yeah but it'll be fun to imagine don't you think?" She smiled.

"Enid I was there when Jackson was born. Trust me, boy or girl, it will look like a potato." You informed bouncing Judith on your lap.

"Well have you guys thought of any names yet?" She asked.

"What would you name it if he ends up being a boy?" Asked Carl.

"Can we name him Jackson?" You smiled.

"That'll be a great name." Carl smiled.

"Ok Jackson for a boy... What if it's a girl?" Enid asked.

"I think Sophia would be a nice name." Carl suggested.

"Ok Jackson for a boy and Sophia for a girl. Sophia is a really cute name, Carl. Where did you get it from?" Enid smiled as her writing utensil moved.

"My best friend before all of this happened. Her name was Sophia. She was Carol's daughter. I still miss her." He informed.

"Oh I'm sorry." Grimaced Enid.

"It's fine. It's just hard to forget." He mumbled

"Are you writing all of this down?" You asked.

"Yes. What about you, Judith? What should Carl and ______ name the baby?" Enid cooed to the toddler. Judith simply squealed as she hid behind your dark blue flannel.

"Awe she's playing peek a boo." Smiled Carl.

"That or she wants us to name the baby 'Blue Flannel'." You laughed.

"Is that right, Judith? Are you playing peek a boo?" Asked Enid. Judith giggled as she removed the flannel from her face.

"Judith may I have my flannel back?" You requested not wanting it to get ruined. Judith threw the flannel at you making it land on the top of your head.

"Nice throw, Judith!" Congratulated Carl.

"Thanks, Jude." You chuckled removing the flannel from your head.

"Do you think the baby will end up being a tomboy running around and playing with the guys or a little tough boy with his mommy's eyes?" Asked Enid twirling the pen between her fingers.

"It's harder to know what personality the baby would have than it is determining their looks." You informed.

"Ok but do you think he or she will be a little angel or an angel of sin?" Enid smirked.

"If the baby ends up being an angel of sin, we're gonna have to get used to that. Judith has been nothing but a little angel." Praised Carl patting Judith's head making her giggle.

"Oh please Jackson was an angel of sin. I know how to deal with them." You scoffed.

"I have another name if it's a boy!" Enid cheered.

"Let's hear it." You smiled.

"Esteban Julio Ricardo Dela Rosa Ramirez! Wow that's a tongue twister." Enid laughed. You burst out laughing while Carl just sat there.

"Is that an inside joke I'm not suppose to understand?" He uneasily chuckled.

"Don't tell me you've never seen The Suit Life of Zack and Cody!" Enid groaned.

"The Disney show about the little blond twins?" He asked.

"Yes, Carl. The one with the blond twins." You laughed.