Babysitting

You and Enid were put in charge of taking care of Judith while the guys went out on a run.

"Do you know how to take care of a toddler?" You asked placing Judith on the floor, letting her crawl around the living room.

"Nope but I'm ready to learn." She shrugged picking her up. Judith began to squirm.

"I don't think she wants to be held right now." You chuckled taking Little Jude and placing her on the floor.

"The house is baby proof, right?" Enid asked. You stood silent as you looked around.

"Judith that is not a toy!" You yelled as she reached over to your compound bow. She began to whimper as you took the weapon from her.

"How about we keep her in her play pen?" Enid suggested picking her up and placing we inside. Judith looked up at you with her big blue eyes.
"Sooooo.... Now what?" She asked as Judith starred at the two of you.

"We have to make sure she's entertained, fed, hydrated, clean. I think she's fine for now." You shrugged.

"Taking care of a toddler is a piece of cake." Enid scoffed flopping onto the couch.

"Wait until you have to change her diaper." You chuckled.

"Isn't she potty trained?" Asked Enid.

"She is but she has an accident every here and there." You shrugged flopping on the couch next to her.

"I hope it's pee." Enid prayed.

"That's the fun part. It's a surprise every time!" You sarcastically cheered.

"If it's poop, I'm not changing it." She gagged.

"Alright." You sighed. Judith stood up holding the bars of the playpen for support.

"Hey there, Judith. Do you need something?" Cooed Enid. Judith patted her stomach in response.

"She's hungry. Come on, Jude. Let's get some food in your tummy." You translated picking her up and taking her to her high chair.

"Did you teach her sign language or something?" Enid asked.

"No. It's just a little code we made up." You smiled as you fed her.
"Here comes the air plane! Vroom!" You cooed feeding her. Enid smiled at you.
"What?" You asked.

"You're so cute." She giggled.

"How is this cute?" You scoffed.

"It's just cute how you're so loving towards her." Enid smiled.

"Well she's a little kid. She needs as much love and attention she can get." You smiled as she finished her food.

After a while of playing, you and Enid were tired. Judith on the other hand was full of energy.

"How is she not tired?" Groaned Enid.

"Magic?" You shrugged carrying Judith.

"What was in that food you gave her?" Enid asked going into her room and falling into her bed.

"Magic?" You repeated following her actions, laying down right next to her.
Judith began to struggle, trying to get out of your grip.

"Judith it's nap time." Informed Enid.

"Yeah, Jude. Go to sleep." You yawned blacking out.

***

You woke up to realize Judith wasn't next to you.

"Judith?" You yawned looking around Enid's bedroom. You rubbed your eyes and looked around to realize she wasn't in the room.
"Enid wake up!" You whispered shaking her.