Run

Your POV

You were awaken by someone opening your cell.

"Rise and shine. You have quite a day today." Informed a man. You looked over to him to identify him.

"Daryl?" You yawned.

"Get ready for your run." He instructed.

"Run?" You asked still half asleep.

"Yes. That's the second part of your test. Rick, Glenn and I will be waiting for you at the front gate." Daryl said as he walked away. You woke yourself up and walked outside. Rick handed you a list.

"Try to get everything on this list." Rick instructed handing you back your weapons.

"Am I being timed?" You asked.

"No but if you take a long time, we might go searching for you." Daryl answered. You glanced over to Glenn.

"Good luck." He smiled.

You walked out of the prison and checked the list. Food, water, female supplies, children toys, etc. You found a nearby pharmacy. Luckily, the walkers were limited. You got rid of them and started putting all of the items listed in your duffle bag. Quickly go in and quickly come out.

"Easy." You shrugged to yourself. You were then tackled to the floor by a walker. You placed a hand on its chest to keep a bit of distance as you struggled to get your knife from your back pocket. You finally got it out. Right when you were about to stab it, a bullet went through it.

"Are you ok?" A familiar voice asked. You pushed the Walker off you an looked around.

"Glenn?" You ask. The Asian man walked towards you and offered you his hand which you accepted.
"I could've done it myself." You informed.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked putting his gun away.

"I was going to stab it until you- wait a minute. What are you doing here?" You asked. Glenn let out a sigh.

"I shouldn't be telling you this." He whispered. You couldn't help but lean towards him.

"Continue..." You smiled.

"When we see a potential group member that we want to add, one of us go follow them to see if they're truly capable." He explained.

"So you were following me the whole time?" You asked.

"Pretty much." He sighed.

"Well I got everything on the list. I just have to go back to the prison." You shrugged walking off.
"You know, you're pretty tough for a Chinese dude." You complimented.

"I'm Korean." He correct. You automatically felt your face heat up.

"Don't worry about it. Daryl thought I was Chinese too." He laughed.