Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

Eleanor continued the song dancing like there was no tomorrow. I'll say she danced better than Ariana Grande. She made her own steps for the song instead of Ariana Grande's.

"Thank you Milan!" She yelled into the microphone. She turned to Zayn.

"Nice rapping lol' bro."

"Lil' bro?"

"I'm older than you."

"Yeah but you act like a five year old."

"Says the boy that put yellow dye in my shampoo. That's such an immature prank!"

"Harry was on it too!" He exclaimed.

"Anyways. Now I have to give the stage to the boys although their performance won't be as great as mine." She winked at the audience as they cheered as the music for little white lies started playing.

In the middle of the performance, Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Michael came on and start grabbing our butts and jumping around the stage.

An hour later we were all saying bye to the fans and thanking them for everything.

"All right boys get cleaned up. Ew Niall don't hug me. You're all sweaty." Lou protested.

We were back on the road and I was happy. We missed our families especially Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. We didn't even get to stay at Niall's place just drop by for a quick hello.

"Hey babe. What you thinking about?" El said nuzzling into me.

"I miss my family."

"I do too. Your mum is so sweet. It's a shame we told her we were in a relationship when we really weren't."

"I'm sorry for doing that."

She waved it off dismissively. "It's fine. Besides at least we're together now."

"Amazing right?"

"Yeah... I miss Zayn's mum--- err my mum and wow I am never going to get used to that."

"I know. I hope you don't become Moody and Mysterious like my Zaynie puff." I said reaching over a messing up Zayn's quiff.

"Hey stop messing up my hair! And don't call me that!"

"Oh yeah I forget. You're a Bradford bad boy." I said making gangster signs.

"I don't say that anymore."

"You guys are crazy. Anyways. Liam's mum was so sweet too I love her and it sucks we couldn't see Niall's mum."

"Maybe after the tour you can come back to Ireland. It is the best country after all." Niall said.

"No. Absolutely not." Harry said from underneath his covers.

"And Harry's mum is hot." Eleanor said.

"Right!" Zayn and Liam exclaimed.

"Stop it all of you. Don't say that about my mum. That's disturbing. Almost as disturbing as all those fans who says Gemma is the better styles. She's clearly not!"

"Well she graduated." Zayn said.

"I'm in the world's biggest idiotic boyband.

"And she's pretty."

"I'm considered the heartthrob of the group."

"Which doesn't make sense because I have the ass." I said.

"I have the hair." Zayn exclaimed.

"I have the muscles." Liam added.

"And I have the sexy Accent." Niall said.