Chapter 27

-Harry's POV-

I wake up the next morning to Louis' small arms wrapped around my waist. It takes me a moment to remember where I am. I stretch my arms over my head, and Louis stirs, groaning and rolling over to where he's not facing me. I place a hand on the small of his waist and kiss his neck softly. He hums sleepily and turns to face me again, his baby blue eyes barely open. "Hi." He says and I place a finger under his chin, pulling his lips to meet mine.

"Hi gorgeous." I say softly once I pull away and he smiles. He brushes his small fingers over my cheek.

"Did you sleep alright?" he asks.

"Great." I say, and run my fingers through his golden brown hair.

"Good." He kisses my nose softly and then rubs his eyes sleepily. "I'm hungry. Let's go make some food. My mum and Lottie are gone shopping, she texted me a couple hours ago." Hours? Wow, we must have slept in.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Like, 12:30. But we went to bed late. Time difference and all."

I nod and run my fingers through my curls. Louis pulls the covers off himself and swings his legs over the bed. I smile at the fact that he's wearing my tee shirt, and it's huge on him, coming down to mid thigh.

"Come on, then." He says grinning, his accent thick. I stretch and climb out of bed, following him down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"The only problem is," he says as we walk into the kitchen and leaning his back up against the counter. "I can't cook. At all." He laughs softly. "Can you?"

"I mean, yeah. I love cooking."

"Good, because you're going to have to teach me."

-Louis POV-

"I think I can manage that." He smiles and walks up to me, planting a small kiss on my cheek. "What do you want to make?" he asks, and lifts me up, placing me on the counter. My legs dangle over the edge and he pushes himself so he's standing in between them, resting his elbows on the counter and locking his fingers behind my back.

"Pancakes?" I smile.

"Okay." He smiles back and stands up straight, pressing a kiss to my nose. A giggle escapes my lips.

"You're so cute." He grins, showing his dimples. "You look so badass but you're such a softy."

"Hey." I shove his shoulder playfully and he laughs. "I'm, like, super badass!"

"Mmm, mhm, sure." He laughs and I furrow my eye brows at him, trying not to smile. My efforts fail and my cheeks raise, forcing me to grin. "I love you." He says, still laughing.

"I love you too." I place my hands on his cheeks, pulling him up to kiss me.

"Okay, so about these pancakes. We need eggs, first of all."

"Okay, then let me down." I giggle and he moves allowing me to jump down and I pad over to the fridge, opening it and looking inside. "Well, damn. We're out of eggs. What can we make without eggs?"

"Nothing." He laughs.

"I've got frozen waffles?" I laugh back.

"Sure, sounds good." He says and I grab them out of the freezer and take two out of the plastic pack, placing them in the toaster and pressing the lever down. He sneaks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. I tilt my head to the right and my lips part slightly. My heart beat quickens and my eyes flutter shut. "I love you." I say.