Chapter 8

~Harry's POV~

I lay awake in bed all night. Earlier, my phone rang. It was Zayn, saying that whatever my 'little boyfriend' told me wasn't true. He said Louis kissed him and tried to play it off like it wasn't him. And he said I should break up with him, because 'once a cheater, always a cheater'. And that he was sorry.

I just can't believe Louis would do something like that. But then again, I'm not really sure who to trust in this situation.

My alarm clock went off. Over the sleepless night, I hadn't come to any conclusion. How ever, I was still upset with Louis for some reason. I just didn't want to talk to him. I shut my beeping phone off and watched Louis fidget in his bed. I feel that familar burn in my throat where I'm about to cry, but I don't want too. I close my eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath.

"Babe?" Croaks Louis. "What time is it?"

"Dun know.." I mutter before standing up and walking into the bathroom. I don't want to be mad at him, but I can't let myself fall any further. I don't want my heart broken. So until I find out what really happened, I tell myself I won't get close to Louis. It won't be easy. I sigh and grab my tooth brush.

"Hazza?" Louis knocks on the locked door. I sigh and open it. He's standing there, hair discheveled, in a giant tee shirt. Actually, it's normal sized. Just too big for him. God, he's so cute. I stop myself. I'm not getting my heart broken.

He wraps his arms around my waist, embracing me in a warm hug. "I'm so sorry for yesterday. I barely slept last night, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I want you to know that I would NEVER do that. Like ever."

I pull away from his embrace. "Are you sure?" I say, semi sarcastically, turning towards the mirror.

"W-what?" He says softly.

"Zayn called me last night. He said that you really kissed him, and just tried to pass it off like he did it. He said he would never do that to his friends boyfriend." I don't look back at Louis. Just stare at my reflection. Louis is silent. I look over and see tears in his eyes. This breaks my heart.

"H-harry-... that- that's not true! I was just asking him about his classes and he kissed me and I was so shocked and I didn't know what to do.. I would never do that!"

"Louis.. it- it's not like I think you would.. I just don't want my heart broken, okay? I can't let myself fall any further for you because if I found out that you really did that.. I couldn't deal with it.."

He's silent again for a moment, before he says, "So.. you're just.. breaking up with me? Because I did nothing? Is it that hard to trust me?" His voice is rising and I can hear him holding back tears.

"I- I'm not breaking up with you, Lou.. I don't want that..I'm sorry.." I turn too him.

"You don't trust me." he whispers, almost inaudibly. "I love you and you don't trust me."

My heart skips a beat. "Y- you love me? Already?"

"Of course I do, Harry!!" He says, his voice rising to a shout. "I- I can't believe this." He says, chuckling through tears before he turns away, slamming the door behind him. I'm frozen. Why did I do that?

I look in the mirror, disgusted with my reflection. I'm such an idiot! How could I even doubt that he was telling the truth? He has the bruises on his sides to prove it! I wipe the tears from my eyes before opening the door and finding Louis sitting on his bed with his face in his hands.

"Baby?" I whisper.

"Please Harry, leave me alone. You're gonna be late for class. Just go."

"I don't care about class..." I keep my voice low and walk over to him, sitting on is bed. "I feel horrible. I shouldn't have had a doubt in my head. I honestly feel so bad.. I love you Louis." He doesn't look up. "Well.. I understand if you don't wanna talk to me. I'm gonna go get dressed.." I look at him for a moment. No reaction. I stand up, sighing and walk over to the small plastic drawers I keep my clothes in. There's a closet, but it's small and I gave it to Lou, since he has many more clothes than me. I stand there, digging through my drawer of tee shirts, trying to find something to wear, when I hear feet padding near me. I feel Louis' small arms wrap around my waist from behind. I turn around. "Do you hate me?" I ask, tears pricking my eyes again.

"Of course not baby." He whispers, moving his hands up to my cheeks. "never." He pecks my lips and I smile.

"I love you.." I say, shyly, putting down the shirt I was holding awkwardly and placing my hands on his waist.

"I love you too, Hazza."

-----------------------------------------------

~Louis' POV~

I shuffle into class late, taking a differnt seat. I saw one of the students of this class walking to the bathroom and I think it's the seat she normally sits in, but I don't care. I'm not sitting next to Zayn. Instead, I'm seated next to a girl with blue hair. She's wearing a shirt that says 'The Cars' on it. She seems pretty cool.

"Um.. my friend was kinda sitting there.." She whispers.

"Yeah, well I'm sorry but she can find another seat..."

I hear her giggle. "Why'd you pick this one? There are plenty of other seats. trying to flirt?" She says, winking jokingly.

"No, I just like your shirt. One of my favorite bands. Nice try though." I say.  She laughs.

"Oh, so you actually have a good taste in music? Not a Miley Cyrus or Lil' Wayne fan or.. whatever?"

"ew..." I say under my breath, and she laughs again.

"My names Naomi." She says extending her hand.

"I'm Louis." I say, smiling and shaking her hand before turning my attention back to our Professor.

A/N

Sooo... I like this chapter. I want to invlove a little conflict between the guys but not too much. There's other stuff going on.

And I really like my Naomi character! I invision her to look like the pic on the side.

I'm sorry for any errors, I'm so tired.

-kelx