Chapter 12

~Louis' POV~

Harry pulls me by my arm into class monday morning. It's one that I know Zayn's in. I keep my head down and Harry forefully yanks me over and into my regular seat next to Naomi.

I haven't seen her since the night she came over. I keep my head down and avoid eye contact with her, sucking on my lip ring gently. Nervous habit.

"Hey, Lou." She says softly. I look up at her momentarily, smiling softly, but don't reply. After a moment, she speaks again. "Are you okay? You look like you've lost weight.."

I sigh. That's what I was afraid off. I don't need further interrogation. Harry's on me about it enough as it is. "I'm fine.."

"No you're not." She shakes her head. "We might not have known each other for that long but I'm good at reading people, and you're not fine."

"I said I'm fine Naom-" She grabs me br the wrist and pulls me out of my seat, dragging me out of the room. Once we're far enough away that no one can hear us, she leans against a wall.

"Louis. Tell me what's wrong." I shake my head. "Lou." She puts a finger under my chin so that I'll look at her. " You can tell me. Okay? Whatever you tell me is going no further than this."

I nod and sigh. "It's just that... this guy has kinda been stalking me. He's telling me to leave Harry and sending-" I cut myself off. I can't tell her. I don't need two people on my back and 'worried' about me all the time. "And that's all."

"No, you were'nt done talking. Sending what?"

"He-" I notice Zayn walking down the hall towards me. "Crap, there he is." He walks up to us, plants a small kiss on Naomi's cheek, and walks away. "Wha-"

"Louis, you have the wrong guy. That's my boyfriend-"

"No. I know who that is. That's Zayn Malik, the guy who made out with me, starting sending Harry death threats, and then slammed me up against the wall and said that if he couldn't have me, no one could. I know who that is."

Her mouth opens like she's going to say something, but it takes her a moment. "Zayn wouldn't do that. Zayn's not into guys and-"

"Look. He came in my room, made out with me, and when Harry walked in and saw us, blamed it on me. How do you think his nose got broken?"

"He said he got in a fight with his friend-"

"No, I punched him because he told me to leave Harry and be with him!" My voice starts to rise, but I can't stop. "He's obsessed with me! He calls me every second of everyday, tracks down my number every time I change it, sends me countless emails threatening mine and Harry's life and spies on me everynight!"

"Louis, you're crazy." She whispers softly. I can feel eyes on us.

"Cr- I'm crazy??" I shout, and laugh. "Mhm, okay. Tell that to your psycho stalker boyfriend, huh?" Theres a crowd gathered around us now.

"Louis, I think maybe you should see a doctor-" She whispers. I open my mouth to speak, but I can't. Tears gather in my eyes and I push through the crowd.

I turn around when I'm near the exit. "You can tell me, okay? You  can trust me!" I mock her voice, using air quotes, then run out of the building and back to the dorm.

Stalked. (A Larry Stylinson AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें