Chapter 23

-Harry's POV-

"This is really good pizza." Says Louis quietly. We're sitting on my bed watching Mean Girls. We were planning to watch a scary movie, but after what happened, that wouldn't be the best idea.

"I know." I smile and he lays his head on my chest. "I'm so sorry, Louis."

"Let's just forget about it. It's over. We'll be back at school tomorrow, making up for all our missed credits, and everything will be back to normal. Okay?"

"Okay." I kiss his forehead softly and turn my attention back to the movie.

His phone rings and he grabs it, sliding the answer button. I pause the movie.

"Hello?"

"Oh.. Hi Eleanor.. What's up?"

I hear a muffled voice on the other end, but I can't make out what she's saying. Louis switches the phone from one ear to the other.

"Um... I'm just at my..." He hesitates. "Boyfriends house."

Louis raises his eye brows and it sounds like who ever Eleanor is is yelling.

"YES THATS WHY I BROKE UP WITH YOU AND NO I DONT WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER GOODBYE." Louis shouts and hangs up, tossing his phone at the end of the bed.

"Who's Eleanor?" I ask.

"My ex girlfriend. I asked her out I prove to myself that I wasn't gay, and it didn't work very well. And apparently she's slightly homophobic." He laughs and so do I.

I unpause the movie and he takes another bite of pizza.

"How are you so happy right now? I mean.. I know you don't want to talk about it but.."

He tucks a stray piece of his golden brown hair behind his ear. "I'm happy to be out of there. I'm happy that Zayn's where he can't hurt us. I'm happy that I'm with you, and that we got out of this unharmed. Well, physically. And I'm happy that we have pizza." He smiles and I laugh softly.

"I admire that about you so much."

"What?" he questions, looking up at me.

"If I was in your position, I would be crying right now. I mean, you got kidnapped for gods sake. You're so brave." I grab his hand and interlock our fingers.

"Well, I kind of want to cry right now, honestly....but I'm just forcing myself not to think about it. I just have to think about the good part. It's over." He smiles a smile that looks half forced and half real and leans up, pecking my lips. "I love you Harry."

"I love you Louis." I say, and kiss him one more time. We finish the movie and fall asleep. It's been a long day.

-Louis POV-

"Babe, you forgot your tooth brush!" Harry shouts from the bathroom. I hurry in and grab it, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"We're leaving in 5 minutes!" Yells James from downstairs. I shove my tooth brush in my bag and look around, making sure I've gotten all my clothes.

"You ready Lou?" asks Harry, walking out of the bathroom.

"Mhm, but I think you're forgetting something. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him.

"What?"

"A shirt- did you seriously not realize you're not wearing a shirt?" I pull back, laughing.

"I am too wearing a-" he looks down. "Oh. Oops." I laugh and he runs over to his shirt drawer, and grabs a white tee shirt to go with his black skinny jeans. Which is all the ever wears. They look nice on him, so I don't mind. Not that it's my choice what he wears, but I wouldn't complain if that's all he wore everyday. Which like I said, it basically is. I snap myself out of thought and pull on my white converse to go with my ripped dark wash jeans and band tee. Harry's already wearing his ankle boot type things. I don't know what they're called, and I don't think anyone else could pull them off.

"Do you want anything to eat?" he asks, and I shake my head.

He frowns. "You're still so bony though."

"Hey, I've gained a little weight back."

"Not as much as you've lost." He points out. "Please eat something."

I sigh. "I'm not hungry, but I'll eat whenever we get there. okay?"

"Okay." He agrees, but frowns. "Do you want coffee or anything?" He asks as we head down the stairs.

"Sure, I'll take some coffee." I place my bag on the floor when we get to the bottom, and follow Harry into the kitchen. His dad's in there, making a cup of coffee.

"Make that two more, dad?" Harry says, sitting on one of the bar stools at the island. I join him and James smiles.

"Sure. How are you feeling, Louis?"

"Fine." I answer. "My wrist hurts."

"What did you do to your wrist?" Harry's eyes widen. "Louis please tell me you didn't-"

"Harry, calm down. I had to burn the tape off my wrists, see? It still hurts." I show him one of my wrists where the burn marks are noticeable.

"Oh. Thank god." He says, letting out a breath.

James places the cup of coffee he was making when we came down here in front of me and starts another for Harry. "I'll just make myself another one." He smiles and I thank him. "You want any milk or sugar or anything?" he asks, as he places the K cup in the Keurig.

"No thanks," I answer as I take the warm cup between my hands.

"Did you both sleep okay?"

"Yep." Says Harry. "It's going to be good to be able to focus on school again finally. I nod in agreement and take a sip of my coffee. James places another mug in front of Harry and grabs the milk, pouring a little in for him. He must make Harry coffee a lot. "Thanks, dad." Harry smiles and mixes it around with a coffee stirrer.

"You've both got all your stuff?" Asks James as he makes himself a cup. Harry and I both nod.

We leave a couple minutes later in his dads extremely expensive car. It's Monday, we wanted to leave yesterday, but that obviously didn't happen.

Harry slides into the back seat with my and buckles his seat belt. I do the same.

"So, you're excited to get back to school?" asks James, as he turns the car so were facing the big gate. "Hold that thought." He says, and jumps out, presses the button and jumps back in. "Any way, you're excited?"

I nod. "It'll be nice to be able to focus on school for once."

Harry agrees and we pull out onto the road. The drive is long and about half was through I undo my seat belt and lay my head on Harry's lap. He plays with my hair and smiles down at me.

"I'm tired." I say.

"Then go to sleep. You need more rest."

I yawn and close my eyes, grabbing his hand. I fall asleep as soon as my eyes shut.