Chapter 16

A/N- Okay so double update today just bc I'm bored and have literally nothing else to do. I really liked the last chapter and the characters and stuff. okay anywho lets get to this.

"Harry, where the hell did that come from?" I laugh.

He shrugs. " I don't know, I wanted to prove a point I guess. Wait shh- listen. You can hear my parents arguing."

"James, it's not natural! Plus that Lewis kid or whatever his name is ruining him! He's never talked to me like that before!"

"You're over reacting. I think Louis is good for him. He should be talking to you like that, he's 16. It's normal."

"Whatever. You try being his mother and his father."

"Excuse me, what are you implying?"

"I'm not implying anything, James! I'm the only one who does any parenting!"

"Oh you call that parenting!? You're extremely unsupportive of him!"

"Oh really? Okay, maybe you should try parenting him alone then!"

Harry quickly pulls me behind a large bush and covers my mouth. His mum opens the door and storms out, slamming it behind her and climbing in the car. She rolls down the window and throws her wedding ring out, then drives away.

I turn to Harry. "Oh my god, Harry I'm so sorry this is all my fault I-"

"No Louis, it's not your fault. You know why we have this big house? My dad's the rich one. My mom's just a gold digger. She'll come back, and if she doesn't... fine with me." I open my mouth to speak, but Harry cuts me off. "C'mon, I still wanna show you around." He intertwines our fingers and I walk with him around the back of his house.

"Wow." I say. There's a huge in ground pool and a forest behind it. "You have a pool, and a lake?"

"Yep!" He laughs.

My phone rings.

"It's Naomi.." I whisper. I think for a moment before sliding the answer button.

"Hi."

"Louis.."

"Look, make this short. I'm busy."

"Okay... I'm sorry. You were right. I was kinda snooping on Zayn's computer and found the emails.. I'm really, really sorry, please forgive me."

"Naomi, you called me out in front of everyone. You told me I should get mental help! Hell, some friend! I know it was like, a surprise or whatever, but did you really have to do that? Do you think I haven't questioned my sanity? Because I have."

"Look, Louis, I'm sorry. That's all I can say. I broke up with Zayn.."

"Okay, good. Bye, Naomi." I hang up.

"Well.. what'd she say?"

"She believes me, she found the emails. Hey can I see your phone?"

"Yeah," He hands it to me. "Why?"

I set them both down on a table near the pool.

"So I can do this!" I push him in the pool, laughing as he comes up.

"Oh you're on!" He shouts, climbing out of the pool.

"Noo!" I laugh, running from him. He laughs with me and chases after me.

"Yes!" He grabs me and picks me up, tossing me over his shoulder, and dropping me into the pool.

I come up and gasp for air, laughing. "It's freezing!"

"Mhm, I know!"

"Well now you have to come in, you know that right?"

"Fine." He laughs and peels off his wet tee. I do the same and place it on the side of the pool, and he jumps in. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly. I hear the door open and pull back. It's James. I blush and let go of Harry.

"Dad, I'm really sorry." Says Harry, lifting himself out of the pool.

"You don't need to say sorry. I'm not even that upset." He laughs. "How can you boys stand that water? I know I told you to get in the lake but.. That looks freezing."

"It is." Says Harry, and shoots me a glare.

"Oops." I laugh.

"So.. you're really not upset?"

"No, I was actually planning on ending it soon. I can't deal with her anymore. Are you upset?"

"No." Harry shakes his head. "I mean.. She's really horrible to me sometimes. I just feel terrible that I did something stupid and made that happen-"

"Don't worry about it. Go make out with your boyfriend."

"Dad!"

He laughs and walks back inside.

A/N so this is kind of a filler. Any who, thanks for reading. x