Chapter 20

-Harry's POV-

"Louis, I'm so sorry, I had no idea he would say something like that." He's holding my wrist and pulling me back towards my house. "Louis please look at me, I'm sorry I said im sorry. How was I supposed to know?" he lets go of my wrist and whips around to face me.

"Why didn't you say something before I blew up!"

"I- I didn't have time my brain was-"

"And why didn't you tell him I was your boyfriend from the beginning? you didn't want him to know, did you?"

"It's not that I didn't want him to know it's just that..." I trail off. "I don't want him to- uh.." I can't think of any explanation.

"No Harry, don't even try. Maybe I was right, and maybe your life would be easier without me. And a heck of a lot less embarrassing apparently."

It's the first time he's ever yelled at me. I hold in tears and he turns and starts to walk away. "You're kidding right?"

"No, of course I'm not. I'm not the type of person to joke about a situation like this, Harry. Is our relationship a joke to you?"

"No that's not what I-"

"Save it! I don't want to hear it right now, alright Harry?"

"Lou, I didn't even say you weren't my boyfriend I just said your name was Louis and I was showing you around and-"

"It's obvious you didn't want him to know. Just admit it!"

"I-" he's right. I didn't.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He wipes a tear from his eye and turns and starts walking again.

"Louis, please wait I can explain-" he doesn't stop. I just stand there in the middle of the road, tears falling from my eyes as I watch him walk away from me. I wipe my tears and turn quickly, sprinting back to Tyler's house.

I slam on the door and ring the doorbell a couple times.

"Can I help y- oh, hello Harry! Wow you've grown up! I haven't seen you in so lo-"

"Mhm, yeah, um is Tyler here?"

"Have you been crying?"

"I really need to see Tyler."

"Alright, I'll get him." She closes the door and I wait outside. Tyler opens the door.

"Here to apologise for that freak-" I grab his shirt and pull him onto the porch, slamming his front door and push him up against the wall.

"Don't you EVER talk to my boyfriend like that. EVER. Got it?"

He easily pushes me off of him and punches me in the nose. "You think I'm scared of you Styles? Because I'm not."

I recover quickly and punch him in the stomach, then slam him even harder against the brick wall of his house. "Don't. Talk. To. Him. like. That."

"Got it-" he manages to wheeze, and I let him go. He slides down the wall, holding his stomach and I wipe the blood from my nose.

---------

-Louis' POV-

When I reach Harry's house I run in the front door and close it behind me, and try to sneak up the stairs before James sees me.

"Louis! How was the walk? Where's Harry?" I wipe my eyes and force a smile before turning around.

"He's um... He's coming."

"Why are your eyes red? are you okay?"

"Mhm, just allergies." I lie.

"I've heard that one a million times. Did something happen between you too again? He didn't hurt you did he?"