Chapter 7

~Louis POV~

I drag myself into class on monday, plopping down into my usual seat next to Zayn.

"Hi Lou." He says, scooting closer to me. I just look over and flash a half smile. Not in the mood to socialize right now. "So.. you're dating Harry now.." He says after a moment. I don't know how he knows that. Must have just assumed when he saw us kiss. I just nod. I hear him huff, and he doesn't speak to me for the rest of class.

-----------------------------

I walk back to the dorm slowly after my last class, instead of flying back to see Harry like I usually do. I'm just drained. I haven't slept well. Lately, someone's taken to pacing up and down right in front of our door at night. Probably someone who has trouble sleeping, but it's really annoyiing none-the-less.

I push the door open and drop my bag on my bed, then flop down beside it. Harry's over at his desk, typing some sort of paper. I smile, deciding not to disturb him, and grab my phone. I dial my mums dumber. I haven't called her since I've been here, only texted.

"Louis! Hi! How's everything?"

"It's great mum."

"So, you don't miss home? Or Eleanor?" She asks.

"Well... I broke up with her before I came here. And no, I kind of hate to admit it, but you were right. It's great here."

"What? Why'd you break up with her?? She was such a lovely girl!"

"Yeah.. but I wasn't into her. I'm actually dating my room mate, Harry now." I say, acting like it's no big deal. There's a pause.

"Oh.." She says, after a moment. "Well, I'm very happy for you."

"Thanks mum-" Someone knocks on the door. "Someones at the door. Got to go, love you."

"Bye, Louis. I love you too. Be good!"

I hang up and place my phone on the bed, walking over to the door. I smile as I watch Harry shuffle sleepily over to the bathroom. He's so cute. Snapping myself back to reality, I open the door. It's Zayn again.

"Hey mate. Can I come in?" I nod and open the door. He immediately walks over to my bed and sits down, and I sit next to him.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Oh.. just thought I'd swing by and say hello.." I nod.

"So how are you like classes?" I say, stretching sleepily.

Then I freeze. He's kissing me. I don't kiss back, I just sit there, too stunned to push him off. I hear the bathroom door open, and manage to pry him off me. But it's too late. Harry's standing there with tears in his eyes.

"Harry, baby, this isn't what it looks like!" I say, getting up and running over to him. He pushes past me and runs out of the room. I whip around and look at Zayn.

"What the hell!" I scream. "Why would you do that? What were you thinking??" He stands up and towers over me, and all of a sudden my anger turns to fear. Why am I so short? I step back, but he steps forward, grabbing my waist roughly with both hands and getting close to my face.

"Like you'd rather have him than me.." He scoffs, digging his fingers into my sidesroughly. I whimper and try to squirm away. "Don't even try, Tomlinson. I'm way stronger than you." He laughs and the scared expression on my face. "You know I'm way hotter than him. You know you'd rather have me. You know that you're just using him. C'mon Lou, forget about him."

That sends me over the edge. I jerk back with all my force, prying myself out of his grip. I punch him in the nose and knee him in the stomach. "GET. OUT." I scream, pointing at the door. He doesn't move. I pick him up by his collar and almost throw him out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I try to collect myself. I can already feel the bruises forming where he was gripping me. I grab my phone and dial Harry's number. It rings a couple inches away from me.

I open the door. Zayn's gone, so I run to the doors of the dorm building and pull them open. Harry's sitting there on the stairs, crying. Hard. My heart sinks.

"Baby?" I say, softly.

He whips around. "Go away.."

"Babe. Zayn kissed me. He kissed me, and I was in shock, and I didn't get him off in time. I would never do that, Haz. You know I'd never break your heart like that."

He turns around and looks at me. "You promise that's what happened?"

I nod. "And Zayn's got the broken nose to prove it." I put out my hand, and Harry grabs it. He hugs me and I wince. 

"Wh- what, did I hurt you?" I says, looking scared.

I chuckle. "No babe. Zayn just.. Here. I'll show you." I lift up my shirt so he can see the finger marks right below my rib cage.

His eyes widen. "D- did he hurt you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just a bruise." I peck his nose and take his hand, leading him back to our room.