Chapter 11

~Louis' POV~

Over the whole rest of that day, I got non stop phone calls. I wake up Monday morning in bed with Harry. I remember shutting my phone down and climbing in bed with him after someone knocked on our door. I sigh and sit up, stretching my arms over my head.

"Good morning, Lou bear." Harry croaks from behind me.

"My mum used to call me that." I turn around and kiss his forehead. "Good morning Harbear." He smiles and I stand up and walk to the bathroom, when someone knocks at the door. I groan and nervously open it. It's Zayn.

"I thought I told you to stay the hell away from me." I say, snappishly.

"Getting any... odd calls lately?" He retorts. My stomach drops. It's him. I slam the door in his face and run into the bathroom, bending over the toilet and heaving, trying not to vomit. Harry rushes in and kneels beside me, rubbing my back soothingly. I feel tears sting my eyes and I don't bother to hold them back. I turn to Harry and hug him tightly.

"It's gonna be okay, baby." He says, holding me tightly.

"No it's not." I start to cry harder. I feel his strong arms lift me up and carry me over to my bed. He lays me down and sits down next to me rubbing his thumb over my cheek softly as I cry.

I don't know how long I lay there, but eventually  he lays down with me and I cry myself to sleep.

---------------

~Harry's POV~

Ever since Zayn came to the door a week ago, things have gotten progressively worse. Louis' been sick constantly and never has any peace of mind.

He's been getting threatening emails, saying horrible things. He told me they were about him, but I knew they were threatening me. I sigh and walk over to the bathrrom door, where Louis is, and knock. He opens the door and smiles up at me, half heartedly.

"Hi Haz."

I hug him tightly, but pull back.

"Louis? T- take off your shirt..."

"What? Why?"

"Just take it off.." I say. He does. He looks imactiated. "Oh my god... baby..." I see tears come to his eyes. I thought he felt thinner. I wrap my arms around his now even smaller waist and lift him up. He weighs nothing. He wraps his arms around my necks and his legs around my waist, crying softly on my shoulder.

"I- I just can't keep food d- down anymore.." He says.

"Lou, this has gone too far. You need to call the police."

"I- I will... later." He sniffs and wipes some tears from his eyes and I set him down softly.

"I love you Louis. Everythings gonna be okay."

He nods and kisses me softly. "Thank you."

--------------------------------

~Louis' POV~

"Wait.. you're kidding."

"I'm sorry sir there's nothing we can-"

"No, you don't understand. I'm getting emails everyday threatening my boyfriends life. Someone is pacing up and down in from of my room everynight and spying on me. I can't get a restraining order or anything?"

"No, I'm very sorry. The email is untraceable and so are the calls. And pacing in the hall isn't punishable. I'm sorry sir. Tell us if it worsens."

I hang up an throw my phone on my bed angrily. Harry looks up at me.

"They say nothing he's done is punishable by law."

"What? Not even the death threats??" Asks Harry, standing up.

"The email and phone number are untraceable. They said to contact them if it gets worse."

Harry rolls his eyes and rubs his forehead.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." He scoffs. I nod and sit down on my bed, sighing. He sits next to me and grabs my hand. "What are you gonna do..?"

"I- I just dont want anything to happen to you-" I start to choke up.

He frowns. "Nothing's going to happen."

"Baby, you don't know that. He's sending you death threats! I have no idea how far he's gonna go!"

He nods and doesn't say anything.

"I think I'm gonna get some rest.." I say, scooting over towards the top of my bed and laying down. He nods and lays next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"We're gonna get through this. Okay baby?"

I nod and kiss him softly.

--------------------------------

I walk down the side walk slowly, my favorite band blaring in my ears. I haven't left the dorm for a couple days. I've lost some serious weight since Zayn's been harassing me. I'm paranoid constantly. I push the topic away from my head and listen to the music.

"Hello, Lou." I hear someone say from behind me. I whip around. It's Zayn. Panic sets in my stomach and I try to run, but he slams me up against a near by wall, pinning my arms against it.

"Let- me- go!" I struggle, flailing my arms and trying to free my self. He tightens his grip and pushes me against the wall harder.

"You're not going anywhere, Lou. And I'm not going to hurt you."

"You already are." I whimper.

He laughs and doesn't loosen his grip.

"Leave your stupid boyfriend." I can feel his hot breath fan over m face. He reeks of alcohol. "I can treat you better than he can."

"Get off of me!" I shout pushing my weight against him and knocking him off balance enough so that I can push past him. I run back to the dorm as quickly as I can.

As soon as I get there, I burst in the room, breathing heavy. Almost hyperventilating I sit don on the bed and try o calm my breathing so I don't pass out.

My phone dings.

From: Blocked ID

Don't fight me, Lou. If I can't have you no one can.

A/N

OK SO FINALLY UPDATED. ugh. This chapter took a long time. I have so much inspiration, but I can't use most of it yet. This was so hard to write.

k bye

-kel