Chapter 5

~Louis POV~

My head spins as we walk back to our dorm. I can't stop smiling. I lead Harry over to the bed, sitting him down, then straddle his lap. I chuckle at his face. He looks terrified. 

"Calm down, Harry, it's alright." I laugh. He sucks a breath in and exhales.

"Sorry." He whispers. 

He cracks me up. One minutes he's kissing me randomly and the next he is absolutely terrified to say anything to anyone.  I place a hand on his neck and kiss him softly. He moves his hand up to my waist and kisses back. A few seconds later I pull away and kiss his nose before getting off his lap and walking over to my speakers. I plug them in and pull up my favorite playlist on my phone. Rick Springfeild, Cracker, David Bowie, The Smiths, all the best music. I press play and Low by Cracker comes on. I turn and look at Harry, smiling. He still looks pale, like he might pass out. I laugh softly.

"You know," I say, pulling off my jacket, "I don't bite." I smile and sit down next to him, looking into his eyes. They're this beautiful emrald shade of green. Stunning. 

"Lo-uis-" He says. He sounds out of breath. 

"Shh. Calm down, It'll be okay." I chuckle. "Lay down." I smile.

"Wha- why?" His eyes get big. 

"Just lay down." I laugh. He does and I lay next to him restiing my head on his chest. "See? Not scary." He nods and smiles softly. I grab his arm and wrap it around my waist. "It's okay to touch me, you know." I say, chuckling. 

"Sorry I- I'm new at this.." He stutters.

"Harry, have you ever been in a relationship before?" I tilt my head to the side. 

"No.."

"Had you ever kissed someone before??"

"No.. That's why I was so shocked when you kissed me.. I'm sorry." He says. Well now I feel like the biggest jerk in the world.

"Harry, don't say you're sorry. I should be the one apologizing. I was a jerk to freak out about it.. I was just upset. You're singing was just so beautiful and-" I'm cut off by a knock at our door. I stand up and walk over to the door, looking through the peephole. It's Zayn. I have 2 classes with him and we've become pretty good friends. 

"Hey, Zayn." I say, opening the door. "What's up?"

"Oh not much... can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure.." I say, stepping out of the way and closing in behind him. He walks over and sits down on the bed. He looks upset. "Are you alright, man?" 

He ignores me and says, "I saw you and Harry kiss a couple minutes ago." I look over to Harry and his cheeks flush red.

"Oh.." I say. "How'd you see that?"

"Well, Harry left his wallet at the shop and I was walking out to give it back to him, but I didn't want to interupt. So here, Harry." He takes the wallet out of his pocket and hands it to Harry.

"Thanks.." Says Harry, taking the wallet.

"No problem. See you all later." He says, and walks out of the room. I look over at Harry. He looks so embarrassed. I laugh and walk over, sitting down next to him. 

"You alright there, Harry?" I say, laughing softly. He nods and I grab his hand. I notice how much bigger than mine they are. All of a sudden I get butterflies in my stomach. I want to ask him to be my boyfriend, but I'm afraid it's too soon. I don't want to rush him into anything he's not comfertable with... I take a deep breath. "Look... I'm just gonna get this over with. Be mine?"