Chapter 6

~Louis' POV~

The week came too fast. But it went by pretty quickly too. It was thursday now, and things with me and Harry couldn't be better. I rush back to the dorm after class to see him.

"HAZZAAAA!" I yell, as I run into the room and hug him.

"Hazza?" He laughs. "Where'd that come from?"

"I don't know, I just came up with it. It's cute." I smile and peck his lips, when his phone rings.

"Crap.." He murmurs, as he goes over and checks who's calling.

"Babe, you've been dodging your calls all week. Who is it?"

"My mom.." He sighs and answers.

~Harry's POV~

"Hi mom."

"Harry! Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"Sorry about that.. I've been busy." In reality, I just didn't want to have to talk to her about Louis calling me babe. It wasn't that I was afraid she wasn't going to accept me, because I knew she would. I don't really know why I was putting it off... it just made me nervous.

She sighs. "It's alright. So, is there anything you need to tell me?"

"Um.. like what?" I ask. Crap. Here it comes.

"Like... do you have a girlfriend? Or.. I don't know... a boyfriend?"

"Mom.."

"You know, I heard your room mate call you babe."

"Okay, mom, okay. Yes, Louis is my boyfriend."

"And Louis is your room mate?"

"Yes..?" What is she getting at.

"I'm not comfortable with you rooming with your boyfriend. You're only 16."

"Mom, it'll be fine. I'm not gonna do anything. Gotta go, love you."

"Har-" and then I hang up, throwing my phone on the bed, sitting down.

Louis giggles. "What was that?" He asked.

"My mom says 'she's not comfertable with me rooming with my boyfriend', and that 'I'm too young.'" I say, using air quotations and mocking her voice. 

He just giggles again. "Oh well." He says, and sits on my lap. His head turns quickly and looks at the door. "Do you hear footsteps?" He whispers.

"Yeah it was probably just someone walking b-" He covers my mouth.

"No, shh. The stopped."

I look down at the crack between the door and the floor. Sure enough, someone's standing there. I watch as they slowly bed down, and peek under the door, then stand up and walk away. Louis looks at me with big eyes.

"Um..." He says, looking worried. I brush some hair out of his face. "What was that?" He says, his voice low.

"I- i was just getting the hair out of your-"

"No, silly, not that. The person who just looked into our room!"

"Oh." I say. I can feel myself blush. "I have no idea..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Ok this was really short. But It's important. ;)

-kelx