(천애둔략) Reduced Horizons: Prequel - CHAPTER 8

The summer holiday was arriving and I was currently having literature class. There were some of them who had given up on concentrating on class and had fallen asleep. This was the lesson on Saturday and they probably wanted to relieve their stress. While I was taking down notes, I moved my vision to the scene outside the window. I did not realize that the flowers had started to spread their physique, tormented by the summer wind. Ah, it's time. The splendid sunrays and fresh greens were both welcoming and dominating the beautiful summer.

And, he was crossing the athletic field under the hot scorching sun, just like a spring wild horse.

Because his shirt was blown up by the wind, he was smiling nervously. Just to talk to him, I took out my phone and pressed his number.

"Don't frown."

"How? It's so hot, I feel like going home."

"You had just arrived and you want to go already, are you making any sense?" "But... darling, you should go ahead and hit my daddy."

I did not reply to that, he raised his head up and gazed at my classroom which was on the 5th floor. Although he could not see me, he continued looking into my classroom; I had also been watching him for a long time. The class was about to end.

As it was spring-cleaning day, I left the classroom later than usual. I managed to arrive in front of the school bench which we met frequently.

He did not have the sick expression he had a moment ago and was chatting with his hoobaes. Under the sunlight, Jaejoong hid under the shade, and appeared to be very satisfied.

"Seok Ji-ah, your motorcycle looks very cool." "Do you want to go for a spin?"

"Hmm, but I can't let Yunho know..."

"It's only riding a motorcycle; why would sunbae get angry? Hahahaha..."

He did not know I had arrived, and continued chatting; his friend discovered me, and gave him signal with his eye, then immediately run away from Jaejoong's side.

He smiled awkwardly, bowing while greeting me. I knitted my brows looking at Jaejoong; he waved his hand to me, "Oh, honey had arrived, hello?"

This was not the first or second time; there was a time he was chatting with a bunch of hoobaes and their conversion content was about Jaejoong's body, what was the size of his waist, they were asking him shamelessly.

However my insensible lover still replied them happily, "My waist, it was just nice for both Yunho's hands to hold, hahaha." I was tired to continue advising him on this matter. Did he realize what he was doing? The situation at hyung's wedding ceremony the previous time was strange too. Jinho hyung and Jaejoong disappeared for a little while then, Jaejoong refused to answer my question on what they had been doing. Then without a rhyme or reason he came out with a sentence "Even your hyung said that I'm a fox." Such ambiguousness.

Each time he said something similar, I was not too happy by such behaviors. Because the more beautiful he was, the more anxious I was.

It was only when we were spending our time alone would he seek my love with his whole body earnestly as if he was about to die. At this time I would feel slightly relieved.

I asked him carefully in the environment which was slightly noisy. Although I could guess the reason with his frequent behavior of going home late and his tumbling results, I still wanted to ask why he reached school so late today.

"I don't know, I don't feel like explaining, it was just like this. Why don't you just beat my dad...?"

"Were you beaten by him?"