(가시연 ) Thorn Lily: Main Story - CHAPTER 15

Ah... it hurts! I rolled around the bed in pain. Where the heck am I? I reached out and felt the empty space next to me. Has Yunho left? Somehow I wasn't too bothered.

I cracked my eyes open blearily, momentarily blinded by the morning sun. I could hear the faint sound of the tap running. Is it morning already? I feel as if I'd only slept for a couple of hours, and my eyes were all swollen. I groped around for my watch groggily and checked - 10am.

Yunho really wasn't in the room, and I was left all alone in the huge bed that looked like it'd been trashed. I sneezed loudly, tears stinging my eyes as I took in my surroundings. Yunho's wristcuffs were still on the bedside table and so was his jacket - the sight of his belongings calmed me. I peeled the blanket off me and sat up on the bed, but almost instantly I jumped up. Ouch! I staggered to the mirror, every step delivering a stab of pain, and peered at my butt in the mirror.

"Hubby... You don't actually hate me right?"

Even I'm shocked by how hard he'd whipped me with his belt. The wounds don't look serious but still... my butt was streaked with red marks roughly the width of his belt... so embarassing. I chuckled slightly, unable to control myself. Noticing that the nearby vase was filled with fresh flowers, I plucked one and put it in my hair, and then I moved back from the mirror to admire my reflection. I wonder which is prettier, me or the flower?

Just as I was about to finger the flowers, I caught sight of a small note next to the vase. I picked it up and read it aloud.

"I hope you didn't cry while I was out. You don't have anything left to wear so I'm buying some clothes for you. Be back soon. - Oppa"

Weren't you the one who tore my clothes... But...

Ah... He wrote 'Oppa'! Oppa...

...Oppa...Oppa...

"Hahahahahahha!!!"

I clutched the note and laughed till my stomach felt like it was going to split. He's still treating me like a child... ah, Yunho really dotes on me after all!

I waked into the steamy bathroom. The bath tub has been filled, so I dipped a toe in to test the temperature. It's just right. My thoughtful man has even adjusted the water to the most comfortable temperature for me! I must reward him with a nice kiss when he returns. I went in and almost fell asleep, but then my butt rubbed against the bath tub as I slid further in. Ouch! Hubby... I regret it now. Not gonna kiss you when you get back!

I felt my body soften in the water, and just as I was about to doze off again, the door swung open. Yunho stripped off his sweat-drenched shirt as he walked in and I could see that his shirt was entirely soaked. My Yunho hates the summer too, I guess?

"Care to join me, my love...?" "Too hot, the water's way too hot!"

Though the water temperature can be adjusted, he probably dislikes the heat more than I do. He shrugged out of his pants and placed them next to the sink, then he walked into the shower cubicle. The walls of the cubicle are glass; I could see everything.

I propped my chin on my hands as I admired his body. His limbs are long and lean, his shoulders broad, and even the way he pours shampoo on his hair is so sexy. Ah... where else on earth can I find a man like this?

As he shampooed his hair, I got out of the bath and stood outside the glass cubicle. My body felt strangely heavy - probably because of the bath. When he was done, he grabbed a tower to dry his hair as I started banging on the glass door. He turned to me, eyes wide in surprise, the fogged glass reflecting his drenched body. I pursed my lips.

As he gawked at me from the other side, I planted my lips onto the glass as if I wanted to kiss him. Chu! I smiled sweetly and he smiled in return. Slinging his towel over his shoulders, he bent over, closed his eyes, and placed his lips on the door where my lips were. Chu! It felt as if the thin sheet of glass between us had vanished, and I could feel the warmth of his lips. I lowered my shoulders as cute as I could and smiled till my eyes were thin crescents while he fingered my lips through the glass. How could something as simple as this make me blush so furiously?