(가시연 ) Thorn Lily: Main Story - CHAPTER 9

Her side of the family were obviously talented cooks. It suited my taste perfectly. She was delighted to hear my sincere compliments as I diligently continued to eat, even despite my still painful mouth.

We ceased to let the chatter stop, as if we were the only ones currently seated at the table. On the other hand, Yunho continued with his meal in relative silence.

She asked casually if we had eaten lunch that day upon seeing his intensely focused gaze that was firmly fixated down into his bowl.

Yunho gave quite the uncharacteristic response, choking momentarily on his food. I couldn't help but laugh.

Puhahaha─! How did you know, Suh-Hee. We were scared of you coming back, so we kept on thrusting, squirting......

I felt the atmosphere grow cold. I looked around to see both of their shocked, round eyes fixated on me.

Regardless of what the intention might have been, realizing that the situation at grown to be undeniably awkward, I instantly stopped my laughing and shoved the spoon that had I been clanging noisily against the table top, into my mouth.

I closed the matter with an awkward smile. As I tilted my head as if in confusion, each person at the table then returned to their usual movements.

While that was going on, I found the opportunity to once again, lower my head and quietly continue snickering to myself. This time, I thankfully wasn't caught. Ah, this was such an amusing situation. So thrilling.

Following the meal, as we drank our tea, she began her tasteful retelling of the events that occurred while she had stayed over at her family's house.

We sat listening to her, without realizing the time pass, entranced by her innocent, vivacious chatter. But at the peak of our excitement, he cut off our conversation. He rose from his seat, pressing his fingers firmly against his temples, probably having tired from listening in on our endless chatter. Oh right, it had completely slipped both mine and Suh-Hee's minds that he had work the next morning.

We both followed suit, rising from our spots on the sofa with the word 'oh' still on our lips.

He naturally began moving upstairs towards his bedroom. The firm back that I was observing let help no discernable signs of fatigue.

Despite feeling apologetic towards her, I couldn't help screaming silently in delight. You're...not doing this so you could be alone with me, are you?

If that's what it is, I'm really going to take a bite of you when I get up there.

Giggling quietly, I waited until Yunho had disappeared up the stairs before I called her.

I tried my absolute best to look endearing so I could earn as much sympathy from her as I could.

"I'm sorry, Suh-Hee..."

I'm sorry that I won't be just innocently lying there with your husband tonight. You see, we're going to be having fun without you.

But I promise we won't make a peep. Or we might startle the baby.

"It's alright. I know you'll be scared sleeping by yourself, Jaejoong...I understand." "Yeah, thank you..."

The sight of her disappearing into the bedroom alone did not look too lonely. Thanks to that, I was able to conquer the flight of steps and find my own room without letting a twinge of guilt show on my face.

I could hear the sound of running water upon opening the door. He was in the middle of taking a shower. I locked the door behind me.

By her or whoever else...it was only too easy to be disturbed in this space that did not belong solely to the two of us.