People needs (Poema)

People need their phones, people need the highest quality picture. People are becoming narcissist, self and machine-commited.

Sat on the couch watching the news.
But there ain't news. They call it so we think the sorrow amongst the world is a whole new thing. Instead, they promote tech as an oportunity to become cold and boring.

Sat on the couch, when the conscious starts to rise, we switch the channel and entretainments start to thrive. Because man, real life is boring and hurts too much to see. It's easier to keep our heads down and flee.

But the indifference prevails and so we look into the dead people trough the screen. This is no world what we were taught to live in. Crying mothers, lost their childs. Homeless families, living as wilds.

Hunger and apathy is donated to every kind, yet there's some who will roleplay the blind.
Rich people record, with a smile on their faces. At the end of the mounth, more there will be no problem paying thir taxes.

No more time to say good night, there's no one near to tell us what's wrong or right.
No more hands to hold, no more smiles behold. No more hugs to give, no one else to forgive.

We are our greatest enemies, but we don't have a clue.
Ones will steal your money, ones will cheat on you. Others will love so much, still, you feel you can't break trough.