140: Novel - Usurping The World Without Magic, But With Charms (2)

Start from the beginning

"We came from the same world. Just like you, he transmigrated. But unlike you, his appearance in this world must be a given."

Hearing Lea's words, the youth nodded his head. "Indeed. I would be the irregular in the novel as I've destroyed how the story should've went. While you are the irregular in the game since upon your appearance, the heroine was overshadowed."

With Lea's early appearance and reincarnation as the 'goddess' proxy (as Escarchians would have called her), the game's plot changed. Coupled with another transmigrator intent on opposing Kiel Fang without revealing himself and only moving chess pieces in the darkness, it was possible for the Apostles to run their ambitions high. Leading up to this point when Lea has developed an intricate intimacy with the essences since her rebirth, no normal life form can stop her now. 

If she wished the world to end, she would only need a day. If before, she was known as 'goddess proxy' because the Escarchians were ignorant, then now, she was considered just as good as an actual goddess; a living cheat. That's if essences continue to exist.

Ultimately, she beat the Apostles by becoming what they wanted to become; an almighty manipulator. If her full capability was revealed, it would be a huge slap to the elders' face.

It was only possible for Lea to easily manipulate intricate details such as human's organs, veins, bones, glands and etc due to her mid-level knowledge of biology and physiology. She needed to learn about her own body back in her previous world to better equip herself for higher survivability. Such as, she only did not read up which part of the body can she hit to make someone unconscious, but also what part of the brain triggers sleep. 

She focused all her time reading for the sole purpose of surviving that before she knew it, she'd learnt enough to sleep throughout classes. Although her mathematics were not as good as Raize, but that's unnecessary information.

"....." Lea gazed at the elders shaking like a leaf at the side. Her ruby eyes glinted with murder. Due to the interruption, their punishment was delayed.

"Just as you said, your brother might be the intended Male Lead. This stands to say, I should eliminate him."

"As long as I'm around, you cannot touch him." 

Upon her declaration, Victor tensed and the essences in the air were a little bit more fearless. Sensing the changes, the youth helplessly chuckled. "Being the belated heroine... Your halo is very strong... Whatever shall I do... I can no longer use that Fatima at this point. She's no match against you."

Lea frowned at his statement. "...You.."

"That's right. Me~ I used her to eliminate the other heroines to slowly cut off Kiel Fang's steps to obtaining magic. There were so many of them, honestly—"

"....." Inwardly, Lea was amazed at the youth's perseverance for his goals. Working with the Apostles' while getting in the way of other people's lives. He must have been really busy.

"I may not be able to defeat you easily, but I can still eliminate magic, you know." He flashed Lea an alluring smile that was not effective to her at all. She could only stare at him with dead fish eyes.

"You are making me look silly, dear—"

Suddenly, darkness descended, but only for a split second. Power came back online again. At this, the youth was suddenly looking aghast. It was at this time that Lea smiled a little, revealing her ephemeral beauty that was usually hidden by her rigidness. She whispered, "Checkmate."

"....You—"

"Thanks for all the talk, Russell Rathir. But... your business ends here." With her voice hinting a finality, she waved her hands to recover the elders from their sorry state and have them stand rigidly at the side once again. They were looking flabbergasted and silly that Lea felt a little helpless. Bullying elders was not exactly her hobby, but can just anybody touch a hair of these greedy old men? No. She had to take care of them for the meantime.