S9: Explanation- A Play

[A/N: Replacing the Relationship Chart with clarification to the plot and other things.

Lea, Ingrid, Sabrina and Raize will be the ones available in this chapter. They will help you understand the progress thus far.]
________________________________________________________________________________

Ingrid: "So how do we start this thingy??"

Sabrina: "......."

Ingrid: "Don't use up space for your dots, sis~!"

Sabrina: "......................"

Ingrid: "Awwww---"

Raize: "Ignore them. I'll start."

Ingrid: "Wh---"

Lea: "I leave it to you, Raize."

Sabrina: "Hm."

Ingrid: "--at? ...."

Raize: "Why don't we do a Q&A?"

Lea: "Good idea. First question; can essences revive a person? It can be used to repair organic and inorganic things, but bringing the dead to life is..."

Raize: "If we recap, you pretty much revived Imhe in Chapter 99 to 100. How did you do it, Lea?"

Ingrid: "Thaaaat~? Is so simple!"

Lea: ".........."

Ingrid: "What?? You disagree????"

Sabrina: "........Idiot."

Ingrid: "....You are so mean to me, sis! I love you though. Idiocy is just a word!"

Lea: "Well then. If you can, please. Explain how to bring someone back to life."

Ingrid: "Ohhhh! Yes, yes! By---"

Sabrina: "A soul is the lifeline of every living organism. Such as humans, animals and beasts. Plants are the exceptions."

Ingrid: "--th..............."

Sabrina: "Essences can be manipulated to take hold or restrain a soul temporarily, but it requires humongous amount of essences to manage."

Ingrid: "Yes! And the soul must be put within a vessel right away before it becomes----"

Sabrina: "A soul that is not contained becomes part of the environment; the wind, air, ground, trees, everything."

Raize: "So when Lea brought Imhe back to life out of the goodness of her heart, she actually managed to restrain Imhe's soul as well as create a small vessel for it to be contained? I say that is truly a feat. I'm amazed of you as always, Lea."

Ingrid: "Ohhhhh. Look at that smile---"

Lea: "....U-uhmmn....."

Raize: "My turn. How are essences created? Ulla never mentioned what it was in the game, and it is unlikely that players are given a guidebook to its logic."

Sabrina: "What game? Guidebook?"

Ingrid: "Sis. They are food!"

Lea&Raize: "........"

Sabrina: "Something tells me you are wrong.... but not quite...."

Ingrid: "Kyaaaa!! You finally talked to meeee~!"

Sabrina: "........Essences... are.."

Ingrid: "Awwwwee~ Look at her blush!"

Raize: "Restrain yourself before we get caught in your crossfire. So. What are essences, and how are they created? One more thing, how did they come into existence?"