SS3: His and Her thoughts of Her | 3 |

"Ulla~ Ulla~ Let's go to school!!" Excited and joyful, my twin sister Crystal called for me. 

I was in my bathroom, doing my business. But still, she comes knocking on my door every morning. It's not that I'm slow, I simply have to take care of my appearance properly to remain youthful even when I grow much older.

Planning ahead, as they say, is the first step to win in anything!

Once I finished my morning ritual, Crystal would drive me to school on her scooter. She is really good at it, and I'm proud of her being such an outstanding twin. Earning herself a license for one so young.

We can communicate and understand one another without words. It's strange, but it's as easy as eating for both of us. We first realize that when we were four. Prior to that, I was mostly confused because Crystal thinks about a lot of things briefly, while I tend to ponder on things for quite a long while. And all these thoughts of ours mingle very easily.

We have yet to try out the limit of our telepathy, however. And only the two of us know about it. We like keeping it our own little secret.

For some reason, I am rather well-liked in school. Crystal says that's an understatement, but I want to think that there are not that many people who are actually chasing after me romantically. I love romance. I love to talk about romance with my friends. And I intend to have that one person in my life to look at me and I only look at him.

I just hope I will feel that tremble in my chest soon. I'd like to start it before my College life. I read tons of romance books, mangas and novels from everywhere in the world. But as I was brought up a lady, I don't really make a big deal out of it. I don't squeal seeing any handsome boys either.

"Hey, girl. Is it true you and Raize are an item?! Kyaaaa. Why have you kept that from us for so long????" Asked one of my friends in class.

I was very much surprised. I have never agreed to date anyone at all, but I admit I spend a lot of school time with our Class President since I am the Vice President.

"Where did you hear that?" I asked.

"EVERYBODY knows it! When did it start???"

"Calm down your horses! Let me borrow my sister for now, okay?!" Crystal came just in time. She must have read my mind.

Going inside an empty Chemistry Lab, Crystal sat me on one of the stools. While she stood by the window, looking outside in between the closed black curtains. "I eliminated 3 stalkers just this week." She started.

I let a small gulp. I get stalked a lot for some reason. I wish they would stop it. Thankfully, my sister is really strong that she is able to clean up after me. She would beat them up, threaten them to never come near me again and even prevent future incidents. But stalking seems to be a very incessant hobby of the masses. May god bless their souls and avoid ruining their life.

"It has gotten worse, Ulla. Before, it was just twice a month...." My sister looked at me with anxious eyes. I felt terrible making her wear such an expression.

"I'm sorry..." I'm really weak against my sister. She has been nothing but kind to me, so it really pains me when I am causing trouble for her.

She seems to understand how tortured I am seeing her like that, so she changed her expression to that of an understanding one. "I know it's not your fault. You are simply too adorable for many people, and to me too of course. So I have a plan."

"Another one? What is it?"

"Let's use the rumors in your favor. You know the Class President don't really care about people, especially rumors that are baseless."