69: Delicious

The intruder introduced himself as Ashe, and he was forced to follow Lea for the purpose of leading her to his mother. Lea seemed intent on meeting Sabrina herself, which Ashe found rather strange, but not ominous.

Amongst the strange combination of the troupe, Ashe remained to be the most silent. Quieter than the beast Hamsphant who turned out quite noisy upon meeting Victor in his new form. It recognized his tail and ears, but he couldn't accept the huge change and would constantly make annoying noises only to be silenced by Lea's stroking. Her actions, however, would make the situation worse as Victor would climb over her like he used to do in his fox form. Victor's actions would then flare up Seth into committing hidden mischeivousness.

Duran was amused by the chain reaction, earning Izaya's queer look.

Nia would ignore the whole common scene and start licking his furry arms. His instinctive actions would catch Lea's ruby eyes, but without anyone's notice. Despite being the center of a furry fest, she remained observant, but would occasionally lose herself.

"Lea..." Weakly called by Seth as he gently grabbed Lea's wrist.

They were riding on Hamsphant's back, flying high in the sky, ever closer to their destination. Lea was sitting at the front most area with Victor resting his head on her lap while his tail was used to entertain Lea's obsession.

Seth had become increasingly edgy, which made Lea frown at times. And to his call, she glanced her ruby eyes to his'.

"..." He reached to ruffle his hair in thought, catching Lea's attention. His hair gently swayed with the wind.

At a speechless Seth, she stroked his hair gently. He then moved closer to her side, sitting beside her.

The men behind them couldn't help but feel what they were seeing was rather pitiful.

Men offering softness for a brief attention. For some reason, Izaya found his chest prick with pity. Suddenly, a question arose from his thoughts, "Lea. Have you ever fallen in love?"

His query surprised Duran the most who knew him much longer. Duran knew what kind of man Izaya was and he was not the type to question someone of such a thing, ever. The person himself would avoid matters of romance as he have always prioritized his career and the people around him. "........" Duran could only look on Izaya curiously.

Lea pondered the query for a brief moment, and replied, "I don't know. But I love my brother. I like everyone else."

Her declaration made Seth face her squarely. "Brother?"

She nodded her assent. "Yes."

"Where is he?"

"I don't know. But I hope he is happy..." As her words trailed off, everyone seemed to understand how precious her brother was to her. Realizing she was capable of real affection, Izaya heaved a sigh. "I hope you get to experience an even greater love then." He kindly said, leaving Lea with a frown of confusion.

"KYAAAAAAAAA!! I don't know about you, but I say you've found yourself a wonderful HAREM. What in the name of Spirits did you ever do to deserve one like this?!! Look at that Assassin looking in the distance, his face seems envious for some reason! Look Izaya smile serenely at you. A curious brow from Duran. Liam acting Liam as always, while Nia... well... acting like a dog as usual.

"Lea, my dear. No matter what kind of demoness you are that I have given birth to, there is always a time when you should choose your mate. HA HA HA HA! I look forward to my grand children! HA HA HA!"

Ingrid's thoughts caused Lea to frown even deeper. She simply shrugged off the notion and was then distracted by Victor's actions. He remained asleep as he wrapped his arms around her waist, burrowing his face onto her stomach. By her side, Seth turned his attention on Victor with his murderous gaze. "Here, relax on my shoulder." He told Lea.