101: Diary of King Wern

Within a certain experimental grounds, a Spirit pristine as snow roamed about in his snow-like form. He appeared invisible like essences, but his will remained.

What he saw inside were several humans wearing very clean white clothing with white caps to keep their hair away from anything. It was not such a peculiar sight for him as he had been to several ones of the same environment for the past few days. He was not indifferent to the activities being held in the compound, however.

Rooms after white rooms, several compartments for living organs were kept. Some rooms were designed to specifically analyze beast and human body components while submerged in formalin. The Spirit felt pity to the sacrifices.

In other rooms, rows of bed with human corpses were laid out. He was truly fascinated by the disgusting spectacle. A portion of the human corpse were not pale, and they appear to have a jewel buried on their forehead. But for why they remain unconscious, only the humans in white uniform would know. But the Spirit have a guess to which he is reluctant to confirm.

The Spirit was much too curious of what else he could find, and why Lea had warned him not to destroy this particular experimental ground. And so he continued to flow like a cluster of essences in the air, deeper and deeper through white hallways.

The compound was much too quiet, or it could be that there exist a certain instrument to communicate with one another within a certain range. But the Spirit cannot grasp whatever that is. It was a technology beyond his knowledge. Living in solitude was no help to his long life, for he is unaware to most advancement in the human civilization in Sabrina.

After exploring many experimental rooms, he was left with one door that had many locks and a symbol of biohazard on the door. Unfortunately, the Spirit hadn't a clue to what the symbol meant. Thus, with his essence-like form, he slipped past the tight door like nothing.

It was then he saw several of his kind unconscious in glasses tubes; unable to escape nor remain conscious. But once he laid his eyes on the Spirits before him, he could read how disturbed they were.

And he was not alone to observe the white room that had a huge machine of sort. It released steam every 15 minutes, and when it did so, large quantities of essences are sucked out of the Spirits encased in the tubes. The machine was most unusual for it was able to absorb essences without a will.

Then it dawned on the Spirit, 3 jewels are ingrained on the machine. Upon closer inspection, he could feel worn out essences of life belonging to his fellow Spirits. He was able to estimate for how long they remained within the machine, only to feel a heartache. It was four long years.

Unbeknownst to him, the other observer in the room could feel his presence, and the person had plans for him behind the mouth mask; a glint of mischief flashed through his eyes.

🌺

In the Royal Castle of Eden Kingdom, a secret council was taking place.

"They will find out about your scheme... I have been a great coward, causing my people to suffer. That is all because I know how powerful the Apostles are! I cannot withdraw my men."

Announced the King on his special comfortable seat at a long oblong-shaped table. At the other side of where he sat was Lea, her face remained expressionless like any other days.

Her ruby eyes slightly quivered at the King's words.

"If so, let me join your Cavalry."